Chapter 31

Miss. HANDSOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Luhan returned home silently. No one dared to talk after what happened. Once you arrived at your home, you quickly went out from his car and immediately run to your home without say anything to him. *What’s this? It’s turning strange!* Your face already turn red. You took off your shoes and run to your room without noticed Hyun Woo, who was waiting you in the sofa.

 

“What’s wrong with her?,” Hyun Woo asked himself. Then he went out from your home and spotted Luhan already about to leave. He quickly stop Luhan. “What?,” Luhan said expressionless. “Followed me,” Hyun Woo said then start to walking. Luhan walk after him.

 

The two flower boy arrived at in a nearby coffee shop. Hyun Woo sat down while Luhan did the same too. The waiter came. “What would you like to order?,” he asked. “I would like an orange juice,” Hyun Woo answered then look at Luhan. “Plain water, please” Luhan said. The waiter bowed and left.

 

“So, what you want to talk about?,” Luhan asked placing his hands on the table. “Sung Ha. Choi Sung Ha,” Hyun Woo responded with serious look. Luhan straighten up. “What about her?,” “You..,” Hyun Woo paused a little. “You know she is a girl. Don’t you?,” Hyun Woo admitted. Luhan remained silent.

 

“Yes,” Luhan bravely nodded. Hyun Woo rolled his eyes. He  was feeling uneasy. “Look. Please keep it as secret. Don’t-,” “Don’t worry. I will not separated this matter to anyone else,” Luhan cut off Hyun Woo talk. Hyun Woo relieved. “What your main reason to ask me to came here with you, actually?,” Luhan leaning in the chair with his cross arm.

 

Hyun Woo give a serious look. “I..like her very much,” he confess bravely. Luhan rounded his eyes.  “Mwoe?,” Luhan shocked. “Sung Ha to me is someone who will never forgotten. When I was in elementary school, I always got bullied by other student. It was one of the worst time. During those time, I smiled and laughed only because of Sung Ha. I was’t lonely because of Sung Ha. And I lived through everyday, relying on Sung Ha. When I was lonely and sad the most, Sung Ha was always there for me by my side. She had been w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter