Two

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

Today is Thursday, and you know what? Thursday is my favorite day ever in my life, because only in Thursday I have my whole classes with Daehyun around me. I can’t wait to see him with his new hairstyle.

I'm here, just woke up a minute ago and this early morning Daehyun has filled my head with his face. I'm sitting lazily as I smile like an idiot wondering how today is gonna be awesome day.

“Hey, lazy-, go get your bath. Mom is already serving our breakfast in the dining room.” A tall guy swings my door open. He just wears a towel to cover his private area and looks wet.

“Can you wear your ing clothes before enter my room, idiot?” I throw my pillow towards his direction, but unluckily he catches it perfectly with his left hand.

“Come on, Eunmi. It’s not like you’ve never seen me before,” he sticks his tongue out and closes my door. He is my twin brother, named Kim Jongin. He is sometimes annoying, sometimes irritating, sometimes mature, sometimes like a five year old kid, sometimes makes me laugh, sometimes makes me angry. Okay, stop talk about him, I have to get ready now before my mom yells at me from downstairs.

I give my mom and my dad a peck on their cheeks and take my breakfast as fast as I can, because there is Jongin, staring at me with his lacer-eyes while he points his wrist watch. Being late is one of my favorite vocabularies in my dictionary, but not for Jongin. I gulp a glass of water as I sit up from my seat and bid a goodbye to my parents.

I and Jongin are going to same school but different department. He likes dance since I don’t know when and he takes art department without any doubt when my parents asking. Opposite with me, I take science department because I feel little bit proud of myself on chemistry. Our face looks alike, but not our fortune. He is on-time and neat and has a bunch of ability and loved by everyone around him without even trying when I am always being late and mess up and have nothing. When some annoying girls make their way to confess to my brother, I’m here being abandoned by my lovely crush named Jung Daehyun.

“Daehyun! For heaven’s sake, there is no doubt not to marry him in the future!” I exclaime as I bite my bottom lips preventing myself to scream. I'm still sitting on the passenger seat with Jongin behind the wheel.

“Would you like to go out from my car before say those cheesy words?” Jongin says with his palm face.

“Do you know you are sometimes so mean to me?” I pinch his cheeks before climb out from the car.

“See ya after school,” Jongin waves his hand lazily towards me and I earn some glares from the girls around. What the heck on earth their problems with me? Why is everyone like to give me a glare when I’m doing nothing? Ah, Daehyun! I'm remembering myself before it can make me piss off.

“Crush!” I say a little loud as I walk towards him. Today he is wearing simple chocolate shirt and jeans and his lovely earphone hanging around his neck and of course he looks so ing perfect as always.

“What?” he asks in his low-y-tone-voice.

“Today is Thursday! Can we walk together to our first class this morning?” I hear my own voice really cheerful.

“If I said no, would you like to take another way to head to class?” he never changes his cool voice in front of me. I shake my head with a smile still stick on my lips. Whenever Daehyun around, I can’t avoid myself not to smile, even if he say a mean word to me, it never changes my feeling towards him and fades my smile away.

“So, have I another answer?” he asks more to himself.

“Of course no,” I shake my head, again. I haven’t finished my sentences yet, when he walks and leaves me behind. With a wide smile I walk faster to catch his step.


Awwww, I've got subscribers. Thanks dear. Please look forward to my story. And thanks too for the comment^^ I'll update soon. Oh by the way, I'm so sorry to change the title because I felt the old title somewhat not too interesting to read and I was in hurry when I decided to make 'CRUSH' as the title. Comment and subscribe and maybe upvote are really welcome kkkk. Chuuuuu~