Five

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

The next day, I tell Hyemi everything. She caresses my back as she takes er full attention at my words. We are sitting on one of the bench in the park this first break time.

“What should I do? I’ve never made a script when everything’s going so unclear like this,” I whine.

“You want me to comfort you, or you want me to tell you what I think?”

“Comfort me first, and then let me know what you think.”

“You have told me, you’ll never give up on Daehyun no matter what, right?” I nod as the confirmation. “So, where’s my Eunmi? I’m not used to see you like this, you’d better teasing Daehyun in front of his friends than whining like this,” Hyemi claps my cheeks twicewith her palms.

I nod while say, “Okay now let me know what you think about this.”

“First, let me ask you a question. Someday, if your love story with Daehyun have to come to an end with no luck inside…” I lift up my brow, don’t have any idea where will Hyemi take me with her question. “Would you like to let him go?”

“What kind of question is that? Why are you going so far with this ?”

“Hey, calm down, Eunmi. I'm just asking, you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.”

After a few minutes in awkward silent, Hyemi lets out a sigh and tries to break the silent between us.

 “Being fall in love means ready to hurt. And you are not ready to hurt, Eunmi.”

“So what if I’m not ready? Are you trying to ask me to stop crushing on Daehyun? You're asking me after these annoying three years being abandoned by him. Where are you going these three years then? Why are you not stopping me in the first place? Are you happy looking your friend since diapers becoming like this? Stay away from me, then!”

What the heck is wrong with this girl all of a sudden? She tries to comfort me first, and then she says that I’m not ready to hurt. What the does that mean? I'm cursing on my mind when I leave Hyemi dumbfounded behind. The truly is, we never ever talk about my feeling towards Daehyun seriously like what happen a few seconds ago. So do I, I’ve never asked myself seriously, am I really fall for him or am I just making fun at him?


I slam my door’s locker after taking some books for the next lecture. My heart is still beating so fast because of my anger. I am walking head to the next class when I meet Daehyun with his badass wannabe friends in the corridor. I stop from walking, stand up like an idiot and earn some looks from his friends.

“Hi, crush,” I wave at Daehyun, try to smile as cheerful as usual. Daehyun takes a glimpse at me. Yeay, he takes a look at me even if it is just a glimpse. I am screaming happily on my mind.

“Hi, baby. Do you have a nice dream last night?” Youngjae teases me and the rest of his friends are laughing while taking a look at me. I roll my eyes.

“By the way, where is your cute friend, Eunmi?” the Kimchan or Himchan guy asks me.

“Ask to my , Kimchan,” I answer while continue my step to head to my class and don’t forget to give Daehyun a wink.

“My name is Himchan!” Himchan yells from the back. He is just wasting his energy by yelling at me, I don’t even care with his name.

You are not ready to hurt.

You are not ready to hurt.

You are not ready to hurt.

That ing sentence is really something. Who the hell am I going to blame? Hyemi? Myself? Or… Daehyun?


Updated!^^ What do you think about this chapter guysssss? Thanks for subscribing;))))