Nine

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

I and Hyemi are on the lockers room in the morning before our first class. We have made up. I say sorry to her because I yell at her the last time we talk and the same  thing happens with Hyemi, she says sorry because she guesses she have been told something annoying to me. We can’t really live without each other and of course we are sorry to each other easily since I have no friend but her. Hyemi shows off her disbelief face once I tell him about Daehyun yesterday.

It wasn’t just Hyemi, Youngjae looksed puzzle too at me and Daehyun when he arrived in my home yesterday. I and Daehyun were laughing at my joke that time. Youngjae asked what happened with us and we just ignored him because it was like we used to make some jokes each other every day.

“Good morning, Dae!” I waved my hand at someone behind Hyemi. Yeah, it is Daehyun. Hyemi turns around her body to see Daehyun and she just gawks by herself when Daehyun is smiling back and saying hi to me.

“See?” I ask Hyemi when Daehyun  just disappear from my sight.

“What on earth just happened, Eunmi? This is what you expect these whole three years, right?” I nod at Hyemi’s words eagerly as a smile escapes on my lips.

Is this what I expect? Is this? I ask myself and there is no answer inside my head. I know I’m happy, but it seems like Daehyun has a certain reason why he acts this way because I know it’s not so him. Moreover he asks me to stop calling him ‘crush’ anymore. It’s extremely bothering me, I have to find out.

Time melts. Break time comes. I am here, gathering around in one table with Hyemi, Daehyun and Daehyun’s friends in the cafeteria. It’s not like what you think, I take this seat first and then this badass wannabe pop out from nowhere, approaching me and taking the seat in here convincingly.

“How’s your class?” Daehyun asks me. Wait. WHAT? Did he just ask me? His friends stops chatting and waits for me to answer Daehyun’s question. My heart is fluttering inside.

“Look, Eunmi is blushing!” Himchan exclaims. I give him a glare while throw ing my empty box of milk direct at him.

“Yah! Daehyun doesn’t like a rude one you know!” it’s Himchan.

“She is always rude for me in the first place,” it’s Youngjae and the rest of  Daehyun’s friends agree with him.

“But she is cute when she is angry,” it’s Junhong, the youngest one, and they are laughing at his words.

“Yah! I’m here! It’s really not like you all talk about me behind my back!” I hiss and they are still not release their laugh for God's sake, include Hyemi but Daehyun exclude. When our eyes meet, he is just smiling… at me. I can’t help but just smiling back.

I guess I don’t have to find out what happen with Daehyun and his behavior towards me nowadays. I’m just too scared to find out. What if he has a reason that can hurt me. What if when I have found out, he ignores me again. What if the ‘meanie girl’ is his reason. There are many kind of possibilities fulfilling my mind when Daehyun’s phone rings. He stands up from his seat and goes to the random corner of cafeteria and has a talk with his mysterious phone caller.

“I think that’s the ‘meanie girl’,” Youngjae says. I turn my head towards him as I narrow my eyebrows, feeling uneasy as hell.

“Who?” I ask innocently like I can’t catch his words.

“The girl who my Mom talking about when you were at my home last Saturday, Kim Eunmi.”

Yeah, I know Yoo Youngjae. I still remember that. I'm not idiot. The inside me answer.

Daehyun hangs up his phone and back to his seat. A tiny smile is covering his face. That smile again. The similar smile that he has gave to me in Youngjae’s house. Who is the caller?


Updated~~~^^ Give me your feed back, please I'm pleading kkkk~ Thanks for you who take your time to read this story, I love youuuuu all~~ Chuuuuuu~