One

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

“Have you seen Daehyun today? Oh. My. God! You know what? He changed his hairstyle and it makes him looked hotter!” I blabber in front of Hyemi, my only-female friend since diapers. I just continue what I'm saying without paying attention she listens to me or not. Yes, this morning I meet Daehyun when I'm about arrive. He changes his hairstyle and that simple thing makes me going crazy. This time he makes his brunette hair that I love the most, of course beyond his y lips,  looks little bit messy but neat in the same time. I can’t even explain how awesome he is this morning.

“I know you'll say those words. I have a class with him this morning, remember?” Hyemi answers. “Have you told him that he looked hotter with that hairstyle?” She chuckles with her own words. I shake my head while say, “Not yet. I'm almost late this morning and just taking a glance towards him because Mr. Yang shooes me in front of the gate.”

“Let’s go to the cafeteria and find him,” Hyemi winks at me and here we are, walking on the hallway head to the cafeteria. This is our first recess time, and I have a class with Hyemi after this. I extremely love Hyemi who always understands me, and I swear I’m going to marry her if I were a guy. We are talk-active, we always make some jokes that probably could make our stomach got ache because too much laughing, sometimes we fight, but I know we love each other, we help each other and the most important is we care and understand each other.

After taking our lunch tray, I'm scanning cafeteria with my gaze to find my boy and my only crush which is named Jung Daehyun. I smirk when I find him sitting on one of the couch in here with his bad- wannabe friends who always tease me when I’m around him.

“Crush!” I say out loud as I walk towards him and earn some glare from some students around me. Everyone in this school know I’m crushing on Daehyun and I’m proud of it even if I know he always ignores me. They say I’m just an idiot girl who tries to get my crush’s attention by telling everyone that he is my crush and wish everyone will like to help me to get closer with my crush. I don’t care because that is their problem and is not mine. I just do what I want to do and for heaven’s sake, I do that not for getting their attention, I just feel some joy feeling when I know that he knows. Okay, this is getting complicated. Just go back to the cafeteria.

“What’s your problem this time, baby?” Youngjae, one of the Daehyun’s bad- wannabe friends, asks me. I make a face as I say, “Don’t baby me, you bad- wannabe.” The rest of his friends laugh at my words while Youngjae just pouts and asks them to stop laughing.

I shooe Youngjae who sits next to Daehyun and replace him. Hyemi just smiles at usual when I’m in action, she's sitting beside Kimchan or Himchan, I don’t really know their names, across my seat. Daehyun is chewing his lunch coolly when I tilt my head to his side, smiling like an idiot while I adore his flawless face.

“How are you today? Have I told you that you look hotter with that new hairstyle?” He totally ignors me and I love the way he shows off his flat face to me. It makes me want to kiss his seductive lips right here and right now. Kimchan or Himchan guy looks trying to have a chat with Hyemi when I still glue Daehyun with my stare.

“Eat your lunch or it will be getting cold, idiot,” he points my tray with his eyes.

“Look! Daehyun orders me to eat my lunch because he scares that I will get sick if I don’t take my lunch!” I chuckle by myself and Daehyun’s friends are pretending like they will vomit in front of my face. Hyemi just laughs at my words.

“Whatever,” Daehyun says nonchalantly.



What do you think about the first chapter? Let me know by putting your comment bellow. Thanks for taking your worth time to read my story. Chuuuuuu~