Suicidal Onew.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

Tiffany's POV:

Onew had gone missing ever since I ended my relationship with him. This is my entire fault; if anything happened to him I don’t know how I am ever going to live, knowing that it will be my fault if anything bad does occur to oppa. Taeyeon unnie held on to my hand as we roamed the streets hoping to find oppa.

Fany-ah, don’t worry. Everything will be okay” she comforted me, I forced out a smile, trying to make unnie’s word sink into my head. But I honestly knew that everything is not okay.

My phone started to vibrate in my jeans as I received a test message. With the slightest hope, thinking that it is oppa I quickly yanked my phone out of my jeans.

My heart sank as the sender was not oppa, it was Hyoyeon.

 

To: Tiffany

Fany & Taeyeon unnie! Come to Nam San tower quickly, Jonghyun oppa received a call from Onew saying that he is there. And apparently he sounds drunk as well. Bali unnie! Meet you there.

x

From: Hyoyeon.

My mind and heart practically stopped working after reading the text message from Hyoyeon. Onew oppa? Drunk? That is impossible.

Fany, what did Hyoyeon say?” I was too shock to reply to her, I handed her my phone and let her read it for herself. Unnie reached out and pulled in a taxi that was passing by, she lead me into the taxi and gave directions.

To Nam San tower and please drive as fast as you can”

It was a silent trip but I could hear unnie stifled breaths. I looked at her and could see the droplets of tears trickling down her cheeks. I brought my hand to her face and wiped her tears away,

Unnie, please don’t cry” but she did not stop, her weeps became louder as if she was about to start wailing.

Miyoung, I am so sorry. If it wasn’t for my selfishness this wouldn’t have happened” I watched as my older sister sat beside me crying and blaming herself.

I tapped her back, telling her that it is okay. Once we arrived, we sprinted towards our colleagues.

Tiffany, he’s up there with Jonghyun and Jessica. He doesn’t want anyone else up there and he is threatening us that he will jump. You better get up there quickly!” SHINee’s manager oppa told me.

Without saying a word, I practically flew up the flocks of stairs till I reached where Sica and Jjong were. Onew oppa was sitting on the edge of the rails while Jessica was trying to persuade him to come down with them.

Oppa, Tiffany loves you. She still does, I can promise you that” Jessica said.

No she doesn’t! If she does then why did she break up with me?” Oppa began to sob, I blamed myself once more and walked towards Onew.

Oppa…” I called out; my voice slightly broke as I bit back the tears that threatened to fall.

Tiffany” Onew looked at me, continuously rubbing his eyes to see if I was really present in front of him.

I was sensitive and so I found it hard to stop my tears from flowing. I let it all out and started to rage at him,

Oppa! Why are you doing this to me? To SHINee? To all of us! What will I do if you were gone? Why are you being stupid? After all these time, do you honestly think that my love for you is just a lie? I’ve waited and waited for you to love me back and now that I’ve got it, do you really think that I could let it go that easy? You’re such a pabo!”

Onew oppa started to hesitate and began coming down, Jessica unnie came by my side and started to comfort me. But I didn’t want to be comforted so I pushed her away.

 

Jessica’s POV:

My heart was at ease as Onew finally decided to come down from danger. Onew is like an older brother to me, so if anything happened to him I would be devastated. I looked at my best friend as she fell to the floor crying. I went down and gave her a hug but to my surprise she pushed me away. For a little person like Tiffany, she was quite strong. As I fell back, I stumbled over my own feet and bumped into Onew oppa who was still on the edge trying to get down.

Hyung!” Jonghyun cried out. My head swung around on its own reflexes to see if Onew oppa was alright. But my heart jumped up towards my lungs as I realized that he had fallen over the edge. Tiffany sat there watching the scene play before her as her eyes widened in horror. Jonghyun rushed over to me and hugged me tightly as he started to cry,

Sica, hyung is gone. What do we do?”

I was trembling, had I just caused my brother’s death? I let the tears fall as I slowly made my way to where Onew oppa had fallen off. I looked down hoping that he survived the fall.

Oppa! You scared the crap out of me” I yelled at Onew as I found him lying on the floor of the forklift laughing to himself. My heart beat slowed down after knowing that Onew is still alive.

We helped pull him back up and once he was on steady ground I ambushed him with my hits.

Oppa! Don’t ever do that to me ever again!” I yelled at him. He only laughed at me as him and Tiffany embraced each other, it was a sign of their reunion.

 

--- a few days later.

After the incident with Onew oppa falling from Nam San tower, everything was back to normal. Tiffany and Onew oppa were back together, Minho and Yuri as well as Key and Sooyoung were still the same lovey-dovey couple and Jjong and I are as strong as ever. I smiled to myself as I noticed the sparks forming between our beloved Super Junior leader, Leeteuk and our kid leader, Taeyeon. My thoughts were interrupted as a pair of muscular arms wrapped itself around my waist.

Baby, who are you ing on?” I laughed at my boyfriend’s question. I turned around and kissed him on the cheeks,

Can you see something between Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon unnie?”

Jjong laughed and pinched the bridge of my nose,

Aigoo Sooyeon-ah, stop being so nosey” I scrunched up my face then blew up my cheeks as if I was a blowfish. Jonghyun used his two index fingers and popped it,

I’m not nosey!” I told him and pouted. As I opened my mouth to say something my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID and it was my mom,

“As I opened my mouth to say something my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID and it was my mom,

Hey mom”

Jessica, when will you be back for dinner?”

I took my time thinking, I didn’t want to go home after what Krystal had done. But I had no choice,

Umm, how about tomorrow night?”

Arasso. I’ll see you then and your appa wants to meet your boyfriend too. So bring him along, okay?”

Oh my god. Are you serious mom?” I asked her in pure english, she replied back in the same language,

Yes, I have to go. See you tomorrow, bye darling”

I shut my phone and looked at Jonghyun,

Jjong, daddy wants to meet you.” I observed him carefully, wanting to see his reaction. A smile crept onto his face and his wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I pushed his shoulders playfully, “Oppa! You were supposed to say you don’t want to come with me!”

“Ani, I want to be there to embarrass you!” He poked his tongue out at me as I pretended to cry, he pulled me closer to him,

Aish, my girlfriend is just too cute” he squeezed my cheeks until I looked like a fish. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I felt the electricity run through my body from our skinship, Kim Jonghyun, you really are my everything.