Final Chapter- Part Two.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

SIX MONTHS LATER

Third’s Person POV.

It was the night before Jessica’s and Jonghyun’s wedding. Family and friends all came to Sheraton Hotel, enjoying their night as they anticipated for tomorrow to come. Lee Soo Man was gracefully talking to Jessica’s father, who was talking about a soccer match that he had played. The founder of SM. Entertainment took a glance at the groups of “kids” that gathered around the soon-to-be bride. He smiled and turned his attention back to Jessica’s father, who was still mumbling on about how he could’ve won if one of the defence player had payed attention to the match.

BOA, the girls of Girls’ Generation, F(x) and KARA were convincing Jessica to spend the night with them and have a girls night out before her big day.

C’mon Sica! It’s just one night, after tomorrow you’ll be Jonghyun’s forever and you’ll forget about me!” Yuri whined as she tugged on Jessica’s sleeve.

Yuri-ah! How can I ever forget you? You’ll always be my first and favourite husband. And even if I try to forget you, I still won’t be able to!” Jessica replied to the younger girl.

Yuri nodded her head, a sign of defeat, and pouted as Yoona patted her shoulders.

She’s right you know. After today, you’ll be a married woman Sica. You’ll be busy, looking after your husband and living a new life. You say that you’ll be with your members forever but trust me, you’ll be a very busy woman! You’ll find it hard to balance your time” BOA told Jessica and patted her hand.

Jessica let out a sigh and looked at the girls, “How come you didn’t force Taeyeon unnie to have a girls’ night out when she got married to Leeteuk oppa?”

Hara laughed and poked Jessica’s forehead, “We didn’t have to force Taeyeon unnie! She’s the one who planned the event!”

Exactly! I’m not a party pooper!” A 4-months pregnant Taeyeon exclaimed and she hurriedly the cake down .

Jagiya! Eat slowly, you’ll choke if you push the cake down like that!” Leeteuk yelled from afar as he watched his wife cheekily smiling at him.

It was now Krystal’s turn to use her ageyo on Jessica.

Jessica unnie, can we pretty please have a night out? Because once you get married you’ll be busy with Jonghyun oppa. Then after you’ll be busy taking care of your babies! Unnie! This is your only chance to spend your time with us. I’ll miss you unnie, I really will!”

Jessica almost choked on her saliva after hearing the word ‘babies’. She looked at her sister’s pleading eyes and slowly nodded her head,

Alright, alright! I’ll go, but you better have something fun planned!”

On the other hand, the boys of SHINee, Super Junior, Beast, MBLAQ and 2PM were convincing Jonghyun to stay in his hotel room and wait for tomorrow to come.

Let’s go guys! I want to party!” Jonghyun exclaimed. Raising his fist into the air, excitement already taking over his body.

Jonghyun-ah, tomorrow is your big day! Shouldn’t you be staying back with Jessica and help her prepare the little things for tomorrow?”  Lee Joon asked

Jonghyun shook his head, “Everything is ready! All I need to do is turn up tomorrow”

“But don’t you want to spend the night with Jessica? Like I know she haven’t planned anything for tonight so she’ll be here all alone” Leeteuk told the younger boy

Hyung, just because you want to stay back with Taeyeon noona it doesn’t mean you can bring Jessica into this conversation. Come on guys! It’s just going to be a night out for us boys, to forget about our worries or whatever it is and have fun! It’s my last night being a free man!” He said and chuckled.

The boys reluctantly nodded their head in agreement as they walked towards the exit door, heading for the nearby club.

----

It has been 4 hours since Jonghyun and his guy friends went out for a couple of beers at the local club, celebrating his last night as a ‘free’ man. MBLAQ, 2PM and BEAST had to leave early and left the group after having a beer or two.

To Jonghyun, the world was revolving in his eyes. It was a blur.

Jonghyun-ah! Are you okay?”

Someone called him and he gave the person a thumbs up.

Well I have to go now, Taeyeon is calling me. Stay safe okay? See you tomorrow!”  Leeteuk said before leaving the young man alone. Jonghyun walked around the club looking for s and whoever else is left in the club.

Key! Let’s go home! Where are you?”

Jonghyun stumbled around but still did not find anyone. All on his own, a drunk Jonghyun made his way back to his hotel. Entering the elevator, he sat on the floor-getting ready to puke. He mentally reminded himself to drink a lot of water before going to bed- hopefully to avoid having the worst hangover on his wedding day!

As the door of the elevator began to close, a slim, petite figure managed to slip in.

Jonghyun stood up and examined her face, “Oh! I know you from somewhere…. You look familiar!” He exclaimed as he stepped closer to the female.

Oh really? You’re Jonghyun aren’t you? And you’re getting married to Girls’ Generation’s Jessica right?” Her husky voice echoed in his ear as he nodded.

Yep! Tomorrow is my big day!” He said cheerfully but soon tumbled over and hovered over the female.

She smirked and leaned in closer, closing the gap between her lips and his. “You’re mine tonight, Kim Jonghyun”

She led him into her room and shut the door behind them.

[AND YES THEY DID IT]

Jonghyun woke up the next morning; his head was throbbing and mentally cursed himself for not drinking a lot of water before going to bed. Opening his eyes, the blinding sun rays forced him to close his eyes again. Taking a sniff of his body, he scrunched his nose as the smell of alcohol was lingering all over him. Quickly he jumped out of bed, running to shower, only to later realize that his clothes were missing and that this wasn’t his room.

He looked around the room, gathering his clothes as he prepared to dash out of the room. The words on the mirror, stained in an off-putting pink lipstick caught his attention,

Thank you for the night’

Jonghyun felt nauseous as he read those words. He rushed out of the room but coincidently bumped into Minho.

Hyung! Why are you sweating? Are you sick?” Minho questioned him, feeling a bit worried.

Ani, I’m fine. Minho-ah, what happened yesterday?”  Jonghyun asked the younger boy

We just had a couple of beers then went back to our hotel room?” Minho said and cocked his eyebrows,

Hyung, what did YOU do last night?”

Jonghyun gulped, his heart beating 1000 beats per second, “I did what YOU did!” Jonghyun replied cooly as he walked off, punching Minho on the arm.

Jonghyun raced into his room and got in the shower. He chanted to himself that nothing happened and he had stayed with the boys the entire night. He got into his suit and took one last look at himself in the mirror,

Kim Jonghyun! Today is yours and Jessica’s big day, so don’t ruin it for Sica. You love Jessica. Jonghyun FIGHTING!”

He advanced down to reception to meet up with his mother as they began greeting the guests.

Occupied with socializing with the guests, he soon came across a familiar figure. He squinted his eyes and was shocked when his eyes locked with hers. It was when she smirked that everything had come back to him. It was HER who he spent the night with. He gulped, praying to God hoping that she won’t ruin his day.


Jessica’s POV.

My palms were sweaty as I waited in the change room for the time to come. Smiling like a fool as I reminisced the great times I have spent with Jonghyun, I dialed his number. However he did not answer my call. Interrupting my thoughts, there was a knock on the door.

Korea’s goddess and talented actress, Shin Sekyung, walked in and congratulated me.

Jessica-ssi, congratulation! But I’m afraid Kim Jonghyun… is MINE”

She smirked and glared at me. My heart ached and I forced a smile, ”Sekyung-ssi, your jokes aren’t very funny”

“Jonghyun and I made love last night, that’s why he didn’t spend the night with you, he told me that he didn’t love you”

The tears that I wanted to hold back managed to escape. Sekyung ruffled through her clutch and took out a photo and showed me the picture of her and Jonghyun being together last night. I tore the photo and pushed her out of the room. Falling to the floor, I cried to my heart’s content. Why must everything screw up for me? Why isn’t there a good person out in the world to hold me? Why must my world fall apart so soon?

I gathered myself and wiped away the tears. I fixed my make-up and went to find my father.

Jessica! It’s time!” Father said and pulled me towards the aisle.

I looked up and saw Jonghyun smiled at me, my heart cried in pain as I turned away from him.

Father, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for disappointing you” I told him and walked down the aisle on my own before he could stop me.

 

Third’s Person POV:

The guests were talking as Jessica walked down the aisle, looking fierce and cold. Jonghyun was worried and ran up to her,

Darling, what’s wrong?”

Jessica roughly pushed away his hands and stared at him, “Don’t you ‘darling’ me, you filthy player!”

Jessica took the microphone and looked at all the guests. One in particular, Shin Sekyung, caught her attention, making her face turn red as she holds her rage. She opened the door that was once closed to the public’s eyes and news reporters and photographers piled in.

I, Jessica Sooyeon Jung, will not marry Kim Jonghyun!” She declared.

The room was filled with chaos as everyone murmured about what is happening.

Jonghyun’s heart stopped beating for a second or two as he walked up to Jessica,

Jessica! What’s wrong? Don’t do this to me!”

Jessica scoffed and looked back to him, “Don’t do this to you? How could you be so selfish! Why do YOU have to do this to me? Why must you sleep with another girl the night before our wedding day!”

The guests looked in awe, gaping at the news that had just escaped the bride’s mouth. Tears were streaming down Jonghyun’s cheeks as he got down on his knees and hugged Jessica’s lower body.

Please baby, let’s sort this out. I’ll do anything, I swear!”

Jessica pushed his arms away once more and strutted down towards Shin Sekyung.

You!” She shouted and pointed her finger at the woman who ruined her wedding, “You must be happy! But don’t expect that happiness to be there for long. I will ruin you!” With that, Jessica’s hand was pressed against Sekyung’s cheek.

Photographers took as much photos as they can, following Jessica as she ran away with her members and family following her.

News reporters bombarded Sekyung with questions, whilst most of them gave her negative comments.

The members of SHINee stood in front of Jonghyun, furious as they heaved in and out.

Noona loved you! But look at what you have done!” Key shouted at his ‘best friend’ before swinging his fist into Jonghyun’s face.

Onew did not say much, but followed suit and punched Jonghyun- causing him to tumble on the floor.

Minho, however was slightly more aggravated, “Noona is my best friend. This one is for her” Minho punched Jonghyun then kicked him, “and that was for not telling me the truth!”

Jonghyun lied on the floor, expecting Maknae Taemin to punch him as well. He deserved it. But Taemin kneeled down next to his hyung,

Jonghyun hyung, Sica noona loves you. I know you made a terrible mistake but if you don’t chase after her now, she’ll be gone forever.”

Jonghyun sat up, wincing at the excruciating pain. He forced a smile at the younger boy before running after Jessica.

Jessica!” Jonghyun yelled, furiously looking around for his fiancée, “Baby, where are you?”

He narrowed his eyes as he spotted a familiar figure, crawled up in a ball in the corner of the room.

Jessica let me explain…” Jonghyun pleaded, his heart throbbed in pain as he watched Jessica sob to herself.

Jessica wiped away her tears and defensively glared at Jonghyun. She smiled bitterly before walking away from him. She turned her head back slightly,

There’s nothing to explain. We’re over”

Jonghyun stumbled to the floor, crying as he watched Jessica's back escaped from his views. He really did it this time, he really had ruined his life. He clutched his heart as he cried hysterically on the floor.

"Come back to me"

THE END.