Trouble.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

To: Girls’ Generation’s Jessica

Sooyeon, please proceed to LSM’s office ASAP. It’s urgent.

From: Manager Oppa.

---

To: SHINee’s Jonghyun

Jonghyun-ah, the CEO needs to see you urgently. Meet me at his office now regardless of your schedule.

From: Manager Hyung.

---

Jessica’s POV:

When I arrived in front of LSM’s office, Jonghyun was also there, looking nervous as he stared blankly at the deathly door that opens to our CEO’s office.

Jjong, what’s happening?”

He shrugged and didn’t bother to look at me. I was slightly heartbroken seeing him like this, and I had a pretty good chance at guessing why I’m here.

Jessica, come in. You too Jonghyun” LSM’s voice boomed through his grand, wooden door.

I took a deep breath and took a step inside the dark room.

Kids, explain to me what happened yesterday at Lotte World”

That Jiyoung bastard caused all the trouble” Jonghyun replied harshly.

Kim Jonghyun! Watch your foul mouth!”  LSM scolded as he clenched his fist and banged it onto his desk.

Sir, it was my fault. I was the cause of this; if anything is to happen, please let it all happen to me. Jonghyun has nothing to do with this”

Jonghyun reached out and held onto my hand.

If you’re going to make Jessica leave, then I’m going with her” Jonghyun said bravely, as he stared deeply into LSM’s eyes.

Kids, don’t jump to conclusion. I just want to clear things up. But Jessica, I only approved your relationship because I thought Jonghyun was the right man for you. Why did Big Bang’s Jiyoung get involved in this?”

We explained him everything that had happened, from Krystal faking her pregnancy to Jonghyun and I making up and the event that occurred yesterday with Jiyoung oppa.

LSM’s face was red as he gripped his phone tightly,

Send F(x)’s Krystal here. NOW.” He yelled furiously into the phone.

There will definitely be trouble. I sighed as I lay my head on Jonghyun’s chest. I cried as I feared for the worst, what will happen to Krystal? Will LSM terminate her contract? I hope not.

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead, trying to calm me down.

Sica, everything will be okay.”

Jjong, even though Krystal has done this to us, I don’t want her future, her career and her dream to end” I said through my tears.

The doors opened and Krystal walked in, glaring at Jonghyun and I.

Jung Soojung! I am VERY, EXTREMELY disappointed in you!” LSM yelled at Krystal as he threw her contract onto the floor.

Jessica is your blood-related sister. How could you even think about breaking her apart from the one she love? Faking a pregnancy, Krystal? That is just pathetic. You’re a mature girl, Krystal. This is just disappointing. It’s over for you.”