Childish Behaviour

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

I haven't updated for a while, I know and I'm sorry. I actually had wrote the next few chapters already but my laptop must've caught a virus or something so everything was deleted. So my 100+ pages of "Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa" story on Microsoft words was deleted T_T. And yes, so I ended up sulking and acted like a chid for the past few weeks >.> But I will start writing again and will finish off this fic soon so I can start my new fanfic and the sequel to this. Please keep supporting me even though I'm lacking. Thank you.

----

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and SNSD’s Ice Princess Jessica confirmed to be dating! The two last night has been captured being intimate, holding hands and eating ice-cream. Image one shows Jessica Jung kissing her boyfriend on the cheeks and in return G-Dragon responds to this later in Image 2 where he is seen to be kissing her nose. We support this couple, what do you think?” I read the last part of the article.

What a load of nonsense, I threw the article away and my notebook. I became frustrated as I came across loads of internet posts about my Jessica and GD.

It was the comments that really caused the anger I was feeling,

I find these two really cute together”

“Ah, a match made in heaven”

“I hope they get married!”

I gathered my belongings and ran out the door and into my car. I drove to SNSD’s dorm hoping to find Jessica there, and even if she isn’t I will wait. I will wait until a get a clear explanation from her.

As I arrived and was about to open the door, someone on the other side opened it before me. To my surprise, it was Jessica who appeared in front of me.

Oh, Jonghyun. Shouldn’t you be with your mother at my house now?” She asked me abruptly.

I cocked my head to the side, why would I want to be at her house, when I want to be with her?

Eh?”

“Daddy said that I had to go home because we’re discussing about your… wedding with… Krystal” Jessica replied quietly and hesitantly as she was still sensitive with the news.

Jess, please don’t cry” I said and reached out for her hand. For a split second every other thing seems to be forgotten, because right now all that is in my world is Jessica. All I want to do is to comfort her and tell her that the only girl I will marry is her.

She pulled back her hand and smiled, “C’mon, I’ll take you there. We’ve got a wedding to plan” Jessica said care freely. My heart slightly broke at how she said it, has she forgotten me already?

I nodded to her offer and followed her to the car. Half of the trip to the Jung’s mansion was silent until the radio station began talking about Jessica’s relationship with that jerk, Jiyoung.

I abruptly turned it off and looked at her,

Is it true?” I asked her coldly.

What?” she shot back trying to sound innocent. I scoffed at her and looked the other way,

You and G-Dragon.”

She parked the car in front of the house and got out.

Yes, I’m now with G-Dragon. What’s wrong with that?” she retorted and walked towards the house.

What’s wrong? You could’ve waited for me. I know you like me and nobody else Jess. I told you many times before as well, I want you and only you!” I yelled furiously.

She turned back and ran toward me. She looked up into my eyes and glared into them,

Look, can you just stop with the childish behaviour already? Do you not understand that you’re going to marry my sister next week? Yeah, they chose a date and everything is ready for next week. Do you know how hard it is for me to accept this all? Can you not let me go to another man that will love me? I love you Jjong, and I’ve always had. But this time, we really need to let this all go. I need to give up on you and learn to give my love to Jiyoung”

Jessica wiped her tears away and walked inside the house. My heart ached even more, there was so much pain that became unbearable and as a result, I dropped to the ground.

You are my everything to me, don’t let me go Sooyeon. Please come back…