Forget Him

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

Jessica’s POV:

As I bid my goodbyes to Mrs Kim or should I say umma, and told Krystal to go to bed, I called Jiyoung oppa as I left the mansion and into the taxi.

Oppa, it’s Sica” I said into the phone as oppa finally answered his phone.

Yes I know it’s you Jess” Jiyoung oppa laughed into the phone.

I just wanted to call you to thank you for coming tonight”

Arasso. It’s okay Jung Sooyeon-ah” G-Dragon called me by my real name, I smiled and let out a small sigh.

Oppa, are you free tomorrow?” I asked him, hoping he would say yes so we could go out.

I think so, why?”

Let’s go on a date oppa”

A date?” he stuttered through the phone.


“Neh, a date. Okay oppa? I’ll text you tomorrow, I got to go now. Goodnight oppa!” I said before hanging up. I payed the taxi man and ran to the dorm but stopped at a distant as I saw a manly figure standing in front of the door. I didn’t know whether I should scream and call for help or to just stand from afar and observe him. I took the decision to follow my instincts and that is to find out who he is and what he wants.


“Excuse me?” I yelled out shakily.

The man turned around and walked towards me. As he approached me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the streets and under the road lights.

His face became clear to me as I dropped my jaw, feeling shocked.

Kim Jonghyun, what are you doing?” I asked him as I pulled away.

He pulled me by my arms closer to him and leaned in.

Jessica, I can’t seem to get you out of my head. You’re on my mind when I sing, dance, and rehearse, whenever I’m on stage or even variety shows. You’re always there, like how you are always in my heart. You’re really driving me insane Jung Sooyeon.”

I could feel my heart beating faster as each of his words replayed in my mind. I can’t stop thinking about you either. I quickly came back to reality as I could see him inching his face closer to me. I took a step back and looked at him firmly,

Jonghyun, we have to stop here. You’re going to be my brother-in-law soon, so please, please stop behaving like this” I said to him.

NO! I’m not going to marry Krystal. There’s only one person I want to spend the rest of my life with and that one person is you. You and only you, Jung Sooyeon!” He yelled fiercely at me.

It’s noona to you” I retorted back at him, angry at his tone.

He moved closer to me and grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me closer to him. He forced his lips down onto mine as I struggled out of his grips. I managed to knee him in the stomach and he finally let go of me.

Kim Jonghyun, wake up! Why are you acting so differently?” I ask him as I wiped my mouth feeling disgusted.

Different you say? The one I love has left me and now I’m forced to marry her sister! Why wouldn’t I be acting differently?” Jonghyun yelled before he leaped towards me and pulled me in for another kiss.

I let out my famous dolphin screamed and prayed to god that anyone, just anyone would come help me. Please Jonghyun, please stop, you’re hurting me.

Let go of her you disrespectful bastard!” A manly figure came running towards Jonghyun before throwing his fist at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun fell tumbling on the floor as the familiar figure sat on top of him, throwing more punches. I felt the tears falling down my cheeks as I watched the blood stained Jonghyun resisting the punches. I ran over and pulled the man of Jonghyun.

Jiyoung oppa?” I asked as I finally managed to see who it was, saving me from Jonghyun.

G-Dragon oppa pulled me behind him and towered over Jonghyun,

You listen here! I do not want to see you ever again and you better not appear in front of my Sica again and doing things that she does not want. Arasso?” Jiyoung oppa threatened the younger boy and took my hand, leaving Jonghyun lying on the floor with blood all over his face and stained onto his white shirt. I took one last glance at him and shook my head, Jonghyun-ah, stop acting like this. It’s not like you.

 

G-Dragon’s POV:

I dragged Jessica to the nearest park as anger still fumed within me. What was that kid thinking? Forcing her to kiss him like that? If I had a knife, I probably would’ve stabbed him. As we reached the park, I pushed Jessica down on the swing and began to examine her, looking for any injuries.

Sica, are you okay?” I asked her, looking deep into her watery eyes.

Yeah, oppa I’m okay. Really, I am” she said but she was lying. I know she’s hurt and even though it may not be physical pain, I knew she was hurting for him. It kills her to see Jonghyun-ssi like this.

I sighed and sat on the swing next to her.

Oppa…” she began to speak up, “how did you know I needed help back then?”

I smiled and showed her my phone. She slanted her head to the left and gave me a puzzled look.

Bwoh?” she asked.

I laughed and ruffled her sweet blonde hair, “You see, when you called me, you probably did not end the call properly. So I heard everything. And lucky I was nearby so I rushed over straight away to see if everything was okay. And clearly it wasn’t. Jung Sooyeon, why did you even approach him late at night? Shouldn’t you have gone straight into your house? Do you know how dangerous it is at night?!” I scolded her as if I was an overprotective father scolding his daughter for going out at night.

Oppa, mianhe…” she whispered awkwardly as she lowered her head, silently crying to herself.

I ached seeing her like this, “why did I even yell at her? Aish you pabo” I mentally scolded myself as I made my way over to Jessica. I kneeled down in front of her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed the top of her head and apologized,

Jessica, I’m sorry. I was just worried. Forgive me?”

She pulled back and looked at me, “No. Unless you do me a favor” She pouted.

I laughed at her and wiped the tears away, “Anything for you my princess”

Her face brightened with the sweetest and delicate smile I’ve had ever seen,

Oppa~ You’re going on a date with me tomorrow” she sang happily.

I nodded and stood up, “C’mon, it’s time for you to go home if you want to go on a date tomorrow.”

She smiled and we began walking back to her dorm in silence. As she reached the door she turned around and looked at me,

Oppa, thank you for everything” she said genuinely.

It’s okay. That’s what a friend is for right?”

Jessica chuckled and nodded her head in agreement.

But Jess… forget him” I said to her. She needs to forget him and move on. Move on to another man who will actually cherish and love her. Perhaps someone like me. I know I may be selfish and greedy but it is true, she needs someone better.

Oppa… I –“ Before she could speak, I rested my finger on her lips and silenced her.

Just move on Jessica. He needs to take responsibility for what he had created with Krystal but you do not deserve to be feeling such pain. Just forget him. I’ll see you tomorrow, goodnight” I said to her and quickly turned around, heading for my car.

Jessica, please just let him go. Just forget about him and pretend as if Kim Jonghyun had never existed in your world before.