Today.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

Minho’s POV:

Today was the day. The day where we give away $5 000 000 and the day where we will have Yuri back. And today will be the day where I won’t let her go anymore because Kwon Yuri is mine.

We were sitting in the van on our way to the warehouse near KBS building. Onew hyung was driving with Tiffany noona next to him in the front passenger seat. In the back, first row was Taemin, Yoona and I. Behind us were Seohyun, Key and Sooyoung. And behind them were Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sunny. In a separate car behind us was Jonghyun hyung and Sica noona. I hope everything is back to normal between them.

As we sat there all feeling nervous, I thought about Yuri and how we were going to save her.

So how are we going to save Yuri guys?”I asked them.

Maybe we could barge in and fully beat the crap out of them and like I can run and carry Yuri out to safety? Or maybe I can break in through the glasses and save her that way?” I continued.

“Minho-ah, it’s not a video game. This is serious” Taeyeon noona scolded me

Mianhe”

Soon, we finally reached the warehouse. My heartbeat quickly picked up its pace and I was feeling nervous. I felt a hand slip into mine and looked over to see who it was, Jessica noona.

Don’t be nervous my dongsaeng. We’ll see her soon” Sica noona attempted to calm me down with her saintly smile. I held onto her as we entered the warehouse, Yuri, I’ll be there for you soon. Wait for me.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

The car trip to the warehouse was silent. Jessica refused to make eye contact with me and barely said anything.

Jessica, are you hungry? You barely ate anything this morning” I asked her.

No, I’m not hungry. Just worried about Yuri” she replied quietly.

I reached over and grabbed her hand with my free hand. I brought it up to my mouth and kissed it,

Everything will be okay”

She hesitantly withdrew her hand away from mine as we reached the warehouse. As I turned off the engine, I bit my lips to hold back the tears. Jessica, I’m sorry.

I got out of the car and watched Jessica holding onto Minho’s hand. I couldn’t help but let jealousy take over me.

Guys, are you ready?” Onew hyung asked us

We all nodded and held onto each other as we entered the warehouse.

Hello, is anyone here?” Hyoyeon screamed out impatiently.

Suddenly 5 men with materials covering their face appeared.

Hand over the money” The tallest one of the men shouted at us,

Hand over the girl” Minho replied.

Just give us the money then you can see the girl” The other man said

No, let us see her first” Minho replied once again agitatedly.

Yah, don’t play games with us. Unless you want to die” The taller one said as he took out his gun and pointed it at Minho,

Not so tough anymore now, are you?” He provoked Minho.

Minho!” A familiar voice cried out.

We all turned to that voice and were surprised to see Yuri.

 

 Onew’s POV:

The man pointed the gun at Minho and I immediately felt uneasy for my brother.

Hold on, we’ll give you the money. Just put the gun down” I quickly shouted at them,

Now that’s the spirit!” A younger boy exclaimed.

As I slowly stepped towards the group of abductors with the money case, I heard movements going on outside the warehouse. I looked outside and saw polices surrounding the warehouse.

Yah, I told you not to call the police!” The man with the gun yelled. “Now you all have to die!”

He pointed the gun at me and I closed my eyes waiting for the gunshot. Yet I did not feel any pain, am I already in heaven? I opened my eyes and found Jonghyun standing in front of me, shielding me from the bullet.

Are you trying to be the hero now?” The man asked Jonghyun. As he pulled the trigger of the gun, Jessica ran in front of Jonghyun.

Kill me instead” She told the man who only gave her a horrific smirk.

A gunshot was heard, a bullet was fired, and the victim laid on the floor, possibly bleeding to their death.

I closed my eyes and shredded a tear, today will be okay.