Layers

Take A Turn For The Better

Since the next day was a weekend, Yena didn’t let the alarm disturb her sleep so she wasn’t surprised to see that it was a little past eleven o’clock in the morning when she woke up. She stretched her hands and blinked. After freshening up and getting dressed, she went downstairs. Since she wasn’t living alone anymore, she couldn’t walk around in her shorts and t-shirt all the time. She put on a pair of jeans and a floral top.

Taehyung was playing a video game on the 51 inch Plasma T.V in the living room and Jin was reading the newspaper. They looked up as they saw her coming.

“Good morning beautiful~ Had a good sleep?” said Taehyung as he paused his game.

“Good almost-afternoon~”

“Good morning TaeTae. Yes, I had a good sleep.” Then she turned to Jin and greeted him. “Good morning, oppa. I’m sorry I woke up late.”

“That’s alright. You must have been tired after having a busy week. Just head along to the dining room and ask the maid for breakfast.” Said Jin

“Alrighty then! Be right back Taehyung.” She smiled at Taehyung.

Sia was there in the dining and smiled as she saw Yena. Sia and Sarrah, the other secretary, were Yena’s close friends now and both of them all they could.

“Good morning Yena! Came for breakfast?” asked Sia.

“Yup. Thanks again for yesterday.” Said Yena as she sat down.

“No problem.” Sia smiled. She went to the kitchen to get the food and was back within five minutes. “So, why did you sneak into his room?”

“I just wanted to say good night.”

Sia smirked. “That’s all?”

“And maybe a little kiss.”

“Oooo~ Kiss!”ft we

“Only on the forehead!” said Yena as she started eating her late breakfast.

“Be a little more bold.” Said Sia. “Go for the lips.”

“Lips!? N-no way. Maybe later but now is too soon.”

“Aww come on. You know you want to.”

Yena blushed. “Sia, you little teaser.”

Sia giggled and said, “That’s my job.”

After eating, Yena went curiously to Taehyung to see what he was playing. He looked up to see her and smiled.

“Wanna play with me?” asked Taehyung. He was sitting with his legs criss-crossed. “Come sit here.” He said as he tapped his thighs.

Yena bit her lips as she smiled and sat on his lap. He handed her another controller and restarted the games, switching it to multiplayer mode.

“Ready?” He wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. “The controls are very easy.” He explained the basic steps and then hit play.

Ten minutes into the game and Yena was already yelling. “I’m going to beat you into pulp! Hah!” It was a fighting game and currently, Taehyung was losing.

“No fair! You just started playing. How can you already beat me?” said Taehyung.

“Easy. I’m better.”

Taehyung lost and demanded a rematch…and lost again.

“Once more!” He said. “This time for sure.”

“Taehyung, the rematch beggar.” Said Yena, shaking her head. “Nope, I won.”

“Really? Fine…then I’ll just…hold you here until you agree to play!” Taehyung tightly wrapped his around her and she hit his arms.

“No fair!! But I won.” Said Yena.

“And I want a rematch.” Taehyung nuzzled up against her neck, making her giggle.

“Stop it~ It tickles.” She said and she twisted in his arms. “Taehyung!”

They were both giggling and wriggling, and didn’t even notice Jin sitting on the sofa.

“Umm…you both. I’m sitting right here.” Said Jin.

“Yes hyung. It’s okay, you can leave.” Said Taehyung.

“I didn’t say I want to leave…” He sighed. “Young love.” He shook his head and got up, putting the newspaper aside. “And Taehyung, I have a warning for you. You too, Yena.”

Taehyung and Yena turned towards Jin.

“Yoongi left me in charge of you, Yena. As for you Taehyung, I’m always in charge of you. So don’t end up doing anything stupid and make a mess.”

“We won’t touch the Mario dolls, oppa.” Said Yena.

“Stop with the Mario now!” He sighed again and looked at the two who were staring at him curiously. “Not pranks.”

“Then what? We won’t mess up the office or the house either.” Said Taehyung.

“What I mean is…God, please help me.” He ran his hand through his hair. “What I mean is, Yena, please be careful and Taehyung, control yourself.”

“It’s not like I have a tendency to destroy things hyung.” Said Taehyung.

“You two are dating so you’re bound to have some…intimate contact. So what I mean is, Taehyung, don’t get Yena pregnant or anything. Done.” Jin rushed off his room quickly.

“Dad, why aren’t you here to do all this talking?” Jin thought. He was quite embarrassed to say it to them. After Yena had given him Yoongi’s number, they had talked about giving them a warning. Yoongi was protective of his sister but too shy to say anything. “I’m turning into their gaurdian…”

In the living room, Taehyung and Yena were left dumfounded.

“P-Pregnant?” Taehyung stuttered and both of them blushed as thoughts rushed into their minds.

“I think he just…had the talk in one sentence…?” Yena said but it sounded like a question.

“B-But we haven’t even kissed yet.” Taehyung laughed nervously. “Hyung is just crazy.”

“Right.” Then Yena smirked. “And you don’t know how to kiss.”

“Neither do you!” Taehyung defended himself.

“But you’re the one who’s supposed to know. It doesn’t matter if I don’t.”

“Why?” Taehyung placed his cheeks on Yena’s smooth hair, his lips beside her ear. “Are you that thirsty for a kiss?” His voice, suddenly deeper than before, echoed in her ear.

Yena’s breath hitched. Her ears were suddenly warm from his breath and she was sure the childish Taehyung was gone.

“Is that why you sneaked into my bedroom too?” he whispered in her ear.

“N-no.” Yena’s voice barely came out.

“I can kiss you but it’ll only make you thirstier.” Yena felt Taehyung’s nose move down to her neck. Few minutes ago, he was nuzzling her neck but now it felt completely different. Her fingers shifted lightly along his hands as her heart beat quickened. She gulped.

“I…don’t…know…what you’re t-talking about.” She said and gulped.

“Oh~ As a matter of fact, I think you do.” Said Taehyung.

Yena felt the soft touch of his lips on her neck. Her eyes closed and she tilted her neck under his influence. Her body was just reacting to him and it didn’t allow her to make any decisions. He wrapped her waist with his left hand and the fingers of the other hand traced her thighs slowly. She bit her lower lip and just let herself get lost in his soft kisses. His lips graced through her neck and placed a kiss under her jaw line. She couldn’t help it anymore. Her fingers gripped his hand as a soft sigh left her lips.

She could feel Taehyung smirk. “Told you you’d only get thirstier. So don’t tease me next time. Okay, little Yena?”

Yena just nodded and she felt him move away from her face.

“No!” Her mind screamed. “Don’t stop.” And then she immediately blushed.

“So, what do you want to do today?” said Taehyung in a cheerful voice.  Yena turned around to see his goofy smile.

“S-Seriously?” said Yena.

“What? We can’t sit around playing video games all day.”

“Why not?”

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, the smirk back on his face. “Why is your face so red?”

“It’s not red.” Said Yena quickly.

“If you could see yourself now, you’d say the same.” Taehyung lowered his voice again to his deep whisper. “Why? Did my wild side get to you that much?”

“T-T-Taehyung!”

“Told you I’m like an onion. I have a lot of layers but nothing that could hurt my little Yena.” He smiled as he held her tightly and rocked her from side to side.

“I don’t think you would hurt.” Said Yena and added almost under her breath. “Only make me…thirsty.”

Taehyung giggled. “Is this the same girl who’s been teasing me because I don’t know how to kiss? Did I come on a little too much for you?”

“You almost made me stop breathing.” Her body was now calming down. Just a single touch of his and she felt things she had never felt before. What was he exactly? One minute he was totally adorable and childish. Next minute, he made you want to be fully under his control. Her body would willingly give up to him. His eyes would lose the glow and turn cloudy as his soft lips curved into a smirk. His shallow breathing next to her ears made something in her body jump start.  What was it about him that made her feel that way – his voice, his touch or just everything about him? What was he even doing to her?

“I won’t tease you again.” She said. “Could you get me a glass of water?”

Taehyung laughed. “Sure, beautiful.” He gently let go of her to get a glass of water from the kitchen.

“What exactly is he doing to me?” Yena asked herself again.