16:Deal

We've been swapped!

"Hi Felix oppa, how are you?" She said with a sly grin on face.

"Dont call me oppa, Quinnie" Felix said. "And why are you here?" He asked, frustrated.

"Why? Can't I see my beloved fiancè" she said. "Fiance my ! I will never be your fiance Quinnie now get out of here!!" Felix shouted. Quinnie frowned. "why? Is it because of that Chaewon girl?" She said as her eyes were fuming.

"What do you know about Chaewon? And how do you know her?" Felix asked clenching his fist. "I got stalkers following you around love" she said taking a sit at the sofa. "stalkers? " he scoffed "just how long will you keep following me as if you are obsessed. No.. not 'as if', you ARE obsessed with me." Felix said.

"Yeah maybe I am" she said taking out her phone. "Be ready. Make sure no one will see you and make sure you got the right girl" She said making intense eye contact, obviously making Felix hear her plan.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Felix asked but Quinnie just walked away but even before reaching the door Felix grabbed her hands and pulled her a bit closer. Holding her wrist until it breaks, the girl whimpered. "L-let go!" She managed to say.

Felix aggresively pulled her closer. "I asked you where are you going and what will you do" He said as he tightened his grip.

"Felix!" Chan and some members immediately ran towards Felix. "Just let go!" Chan said as he removed the grip of Felix hands. Quinnie acted hurt and looked pitiful. "Why are you doing this to your fiancèe" she asked on the verge of crying. "Fiancèe?" they were all shocked indeed.

"Just go first, sorry for what happened" Chan bowed as the girl bowed back. Hyunjin opened the door for her but even before she left, she winked at Hyunjin. He was shockes and confused. The girl left as Hyunjin closed the door behind her. He shivers in disgust. "Why was her wink disgusting? Out of all the girls that winked at me" Hyunjin said. "Look at you...talking about the girls that were...grr I could just" Changbin said raising his fist that was about to punch Hyungjin.

"Who was that? Fiancèe?" Chan asked loudly. "She was my fiancèe back in Australia. My parents did not like her too. But because of the power of money, my parents agreed our marriage. She wanted us to get marriage so she asked her father about it. Another thing her father was my father's boss. " Felix explained.

"Dang you're too handsome Felix!" I.N said. "Wow the respect" Jisung chuckled. "You guys never failed to make jokes even tho there is something going on" Woojin said.

"Sorry" I.N and Jisung said in unison. "Anyways, how did she get here?" Minho asked. "I dont know either. I just wanted some water then she was there, sitting peacefully at the sofa." Felix explained once again. "But...chaewon, she will be in danger. Quinnie must have done something to her-"

Felix was cutted off when her phone rang.

"CHAEWON-"

"hii sweetie~"

He looked at the caller's Id and saw it was an unknown number.

"Q-quinnie..where are you?"

"Aww you miss me already? Im here at *** cafe. Chilling with my men."

"*** cafe? Wait...thats-"

"Oh yeah it is! The cafe near Izone's dorm. "

Felix clenched his fist as he looked at the members.

"That fast..."

"I may got here fast but Im not going to do things that fast! First I should get you away, then...whoopsies I can't tell anymore than that. Hahahah! *car door slams shut* well I should get going now. Bye bye sweetie~"

She hunged up after. "I-i should get to Chaewon-"

Felix was stopped by Woojin. Felix looked at him confused. "What are you doing? Let me go!" He said. His eyes were teary as he struggled to get out from woojin's grip. "Hyung!" Felix shouted. "Izone is performing they are not in the dorm! Relax!" Chan said as crouched down and comforted Felix.

"I dont want anything to happen to her..atleast just let me see her" Felix said between sobs.

Chan dialed someone from his phone before standing up.

"Get ready. You guys too" Chan said as he went to his room.

"Where to?" Was mostly what you can hear. "Yah Guys. The leader said we should get ready. Lets do that for now" Changbin said. Everyone went to their own rooms and got ready.

At Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin's room

"Yah hyung. Are you okay?" Changbin asked as he wore his shirt. "Yeah. Im just...sad for Felix" he replied.

"Where are we going anyways?" Hyunjin asked. "We will go to see Izone then go straight to our schedule. I told our Manager to move the schedule so we have some free time to see Izone and some time to calm Felix." Chan explained.

"He must have been shocked." Hyunjin said. "Ofcourse he is!" Changbin exclaimed. The trio let out a sigh.

※※※

Car door slams filled the quite street. "Are we in the right place? Izone are performing so there shouls be atleast shouts? And where is the venue?" Jisung talked alot. "Felix just got a rumor about Everglow. Even tho Felix and Chaewon's relationship are true, we can't be seen going there. We can't add another rumor. Things are already going well." Chan said quitely, looking around. Making sure no sign of human being was there.

The members nod in agreement. Chan called someone from his phone and not too long, Izone's manager came and guided them towards the secret way towards the venue. Its an old entrance of the building used by some idols to prevent troubles coming from fans and paparazzis.

"They entered the venue ma'am"