Chapter 21

We've been swapped!

"Yaah! Your something else!" Hongjoong laughed as he hitted Mingi several times. "Yah we still have a dating ban!" Seonghwa said. "Eung! What will you do with that?" Yunho said. "Ill just talk to her" Mingi said smiling shyly.

"Waah look at that" San teased playfully slapping Mingi's smiling lips. "Is that even real?!" Wooyoung asked pointing at his chest.

"You never met her nor know her real personality are you sure about that?" Hongjoong said. "Wae? Are you saying she's a bad girl?" Mingi joked. Hongjoong tried to defend himself but the members reaction was too much that he gave up.

"Wah Hongjoong hyung" Yeosang said. "Bad guy bad guy" Yunho said pointing at Hongjoong, other hand on his mouth.

"What bad guy? Im not!" He defended.

"Billie Elish bad guy" Wooyoung said laughing at his own joke with his high pitched laugh. Yunho imitated Wooyoung perfectly, and things quickly averted to him.

"Wow things escalated quickly" Wooyoung shouted.

While having a great time, their doorbell rang. "Eung? Is it manager hyung?" Seonghwa said cutely."oh my how is he so cute" Wooyoung fanboyed. San smacked his . "Get your gender straight young man" he said as Wooyoung rubbed his stinging .

Seonghwa opened the door revealing three men. "Oh? Annyeonhaseyo" he bowed. Changbin, Felix and Minho came. "Changbin!" Wooyoung excitedly ran to him and jumped like the kid he is. Felix looked at Mingi. Mingi felt his gaze and smiked at him.

"I thought Changbin is only coming" Hongjoong said. "Well This guys play too" Changbin said. Minho smiled and bowed. "Well anyways, lets all be comfortable!" Wooyoung said.

Wooyoung and Changbin played PUBG with their Phone. Minho and Felix had a little break and decided to get close with the Ateez members. "so...this is awkward" Hongjoong laughed.  Minho and Felix chuckled.

"Oh Aren't you Felix?" Jongho said. "Nae I am.."He said.

"Aah Wooyoung hyung talked alot about you" Yunho said.

"Ah it must be from Changbin hyung" Felix chuckled. "About the games and-"

"No not that" Hongjoong said, his eyes at the ground. "We dont wanna interfere but...Izone...member" Hongjoong looked at  the member's facial expression before Felix's.

In those two words, Felix's smiling face fell into a frown in spilt second. Upon noticing the expression, Seonghwa slightly slapped his shoulder while Minho cleared his throat.

"Ah..Their not in good terms!" Minho awkwardly chuckled. "Thats why he changed his expression,usually he would smile like a creep. Lets just keep it a secret shall we?" Minho laughed once again.

"Ofcourse! Its not out job to spread someone's secret!" Mingi smiled. Felix looked at him.

"You..like one of the Izone members right?" Felix asked. Mingi gulped. "Wae?" "Its just..Im close to Izone so...I just have that..you know..How best friend feels like when someone is flirting with you and i dont wanna get you hurt" He said.

"Ah! Well...I never liked anyone and make a move before" He scratched his head.

"Who do you like?" He asked. "Dont worry...Its not your girlfriend. Its Chaeyeon" Mingi shyly smiled.

"Aigoo look at that" Jongho said. They all laughed and judged the smiling Mingi. "Hyung!" Wooyoung called out.

They all didn't budge for they dont know who was Wooyoung calling. "Chaewon's Boyfriend Hyung!" Wooyoung called louder, a loud smack was heard right after."he is younger than you!" Changbin said.

"Aish that kid" Seonghwa said. Felix chuckled. "Its fine" He smiled and bowed before going to them.

"Nae Hyung?" He asked. "Sit here! Lets play" Wooyiung said.

"Mingi hyung kaja" He called out his hyung who happened to pass by. Mingi agreed for he have nothing to do.

"Jongho-ah make me an orange juice" Mingi ordered. "Dont you want a smoothie" Jongho askes,willing to do it.

"Nope, I want it from your hands" Mingi said making Wooyoung laugh. "Ah wae Hyung? We have a perfectly fine good quality juicer!" Jongho whined. "You have the nickname "Juicer" for a reason" Mingi innocently smiled. "Fine fine" Jongho gave up and made Mingi a handmade Orange Juice.

"How is gonna make an orange juice?" Felix asked.  "By his hands" Mingi said. Felix looked at him confused but shrugge it off.

In the middle of playing, Mingi's phone lit up. He looked at it and immediately cursed. "Oh I have a date today!" Mingi said. He rushed towards his room to get ready. "Date? With whom?" Changbin asked Wooyoung, both focused on their phone's screen. "Chaeyeon, AH HYUNG AT THE BACK" He shouted.

"AHH IM DOWN! and wait..Izone's Chaeyeon?" Changbin replied.

"I killed it" Felix said who was silently listening.

"Eung...aaahh nice loot" Wooyoung cheered. "How are they gonna do that..Yah give me the 3x scope" Changbin replied.

"He will probably think about that right after he gets out of the room. If im right give me your M416 and Ill give you my shotgun" Wooyoung said. Changbin agreed.

"Aaahhh So close!" They said in unison after they were killed by a squad in PUBG. "No M416 for you" Changbin teased. "Hmmp! Then treat me" Wooyoung shouted. "Felix, You want some?" Minho went to them, offering Felix some chips.

"Is he the only one here?" Changbin whined. "I thought you were playing mian" Minho laughed and shared the chips o the three of them.

"HOW AM I GONNA GO ON THIS DATE?!" Mingi shouted upon going out of the room. Changbin laughed loudly. "Told yah" Wooyoung said laughing alone with him. "Why dont you bring Some dudes? Maybe she is gonna do the same cuz ghorl thats the safest way!" Yunho said. "Have you picked a restaurant?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah..It has a private room." Mingi replied. "How about we Straykids come too? Like Maybe You and Wooyoung with the three of us so it looks like we are hanging out, and Izone was "also" there? Then we have a fake hangout because Lets say we kinda got along after the promotions?" Minho suggested. "I did not know you were a genius" Changbin said earning a glare.

"That sounds good" Wooyoung said. "You can also have another private room and you sneakily leave the two on one room while the others in the other private room" Yunho said.

Hongjoong was quite for he was in denial of the date. They were still rookies and have a dating ban. Felix was also quite. He is bring anxious...What if Chaewon will be there? Both of them are silently aiting for a no-

"NICE! I LIKE THAT" Mingi beamed. Both of them cursed in their minds.