Chapter 23

We've been swapped!

The three entered their dorm and was immediately welcomed by their Eunbi Unnie.

"How was the date?" She asked seriously.

Eunni being the leader she is, she also disagree about the date just like Hongjoong. They still have a dating ban and sooner or later they will disband ao she tries her best to not spread rumors. As the mother of the group she just wants her members to be happy in a safe way. Dating is dangerous. Super dangerous. Atleast for her.

"It was nice" Chaeyeon smiled. "Change your clothes and come down" she smiled weakly.

ROOM

"You saw her face like?" Sakura said. They are in one room and Sakura just finished changing her clothes. "You could clearly see how she was...I dont know..Worried? disappointed?" Chaewon shrugged.

Chaeyeon's face frowned as she froze on her spot, holding her sweater. She felt sad making her leader like that. She was debating whether her decisions were right or she was just being selfish. She already did something about Chaewon and Felix's relationship. The thought of hurting Mingi's feelings is not right. She was thinking of not continuing what ever is happeninf between them for Eunbi, or she was doing that for her reputation.

She ran her hand through her head and sighed. "This is seriously hard" She smirked as she scoffed. "You guys go ahead. Im going to wash a bit" She turned to the two before going to the washroom.

"Im starting to think if being friends with Ateez and Straykids is okay" Sakura quietly said. Chaewon furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her.

"Chaeyeon has gone through alot. And now Quinnie..." she sighed. "Should we stop everything? Let's be ourselves again. We are changing" Sakura looked at Chaewon's brown orbs. Sakura smiled and stood up. "Lets go" she walked past her and went down.

Chaewon took out her phone and went to her gallery. She scrolled through the photo album full of pictures, of Felix and her. She stopped on a particular picture and opened it as the picture filled her screen. Wiping her finger to Felix's face as if she was caressing it.

"Your dogs are sweet like you" She said. "I thought they would not like me. Its like they flirted at me too just like how you did." She said with a hint of sadness.

"Ill miss you"

STRAYKIDS

The boys ate their dinner in silence. "Why is it so quiet..." Changbin murmured but was still heard by all. "Is it because of the dish?" Bang chan said, tilting his head. "I..." 

All of hem looked at Felix. "I am a bad person" He looked up at them, smiling, and crying. The members were taken aback. Straykid's sunshine is not doing his job which is bringing "sunshine". Instead he is bring sadness. "Ani..You're not" Hyunjin comforted who was beside him.

Felix took a deep breath and wiped his tears. "Chaewon...called me earlier after the date. She said she wants to end, everything now. Even our friendship. Not only ours but aso your friendship with her, and Izone as well. Everything just seemed, sad." He said. 

Felix silently kept scratching his arms under the table, almost making it bleed. At this point he really hates himself. "I did not know I can do this. I was just..chilling and enjoying. I was too selfish" He bit his lip as he looked down. "Mianhe" He said his last words before sobbing.

He stood up and bowed 90 degrees, sobbing loudly. His last words did a huge impact to the boys. Bang chan stared at him, his tears rolling like waterfalls too. The maknae line had their heads down. Changbin had his hand under his palm as he tries not to cry. Minho who was also beside Felix kept comforting him, saying it was not his fault. Hyunjin was also a crying mess. Jisung also tried to not cry but eventually failed. 

"Its not your fault!" Minho shouted making the others flinch. "So what if...your..ani..our friendship with Izone broke?! Eung its sad! Bu so what? We still have alot of friends! And you selfish?! pssh! did Izone think about our feelings too? We are also sad too! They are selfish too!" Minho said in anger as he begun to cry too.

Felix became weak and fell on his chair. 

TIMESKIP

The members are in their deep sleep except for Felix. All of them exhausted from the cries. But Felix, despite all the tears he cried, he was wide awake. His eyelids are heavy but he is not sleepy, not even one bit. He stared into space thinking about his life choices. 

Thinking about his past decisions. He felt sad and guilt was all over him. Darkness took over him and he was shining no more. He went to the bathroom and stared at the mirror. Deeply looking at his reflection, he scoffed. "Sunshine my foot" He looked at the scissors, laying on the sink. "Why is it hear.." He murmured. He looked around and saw a sachet of keratin conditioner with a perfect cut on its upper corner. "Oh..." he chuckled lowly. "Jisung" 

His eyes shined as he looked at it. "Gomawo(Thank you)" he smiled.

UNKNOWN

She laughed evily as she was watching her phone. "So dumb" She wiped her happy tears. "Are you sure its hidden? The camera?" She said handing the phone to the man beside her. "Yes Ma'am" He smiled. "Be a good guy" She smiled and laughed. "Of course Ma'am" He smirked and looked outside the car window. He looked at JYP's building from ground to the rooftop. 

DANCE PRCTICE ROOM

"dul set! Neon, Naui...Oh Yuri is wrong" Chaeyeon laughed. "Mianhe" She chuckled. "Dul set-"

"Excuse me" They stopped practicing and looked at the door. "Your manager is calling you. He is at the lobby" He said. "Ah ne! Thank you" Eunbi said as she bowed. "Uhm Is it okay if I clean this room? Boss said we will have visitors so I have to clean the practice rooms" He said. 

"Ah sure" Eunbi said. "Get all of your important things such as wallets and phones" Eunbi whispered to them, making sure the man or janitor perhaps did not hear her. 

They walked downstairs and saw their manager. "What's up uri manager-nim" Yujin said. "Someone sent this. Why not have a feast?" He smiled. "Wooah who sent this?" Hyewon asked. "big thanks" she smiled.

"It says here... " Wonyoung saw a sticky note on one of the pizza boxes. 

Dear Unnie-deul(referring to them all),

     I'm a big fan of Izone. I'm a girl too like all of you! and unlike other fans, I'm rich! I can buy alot of your albums! I sent you this 5 boxes of pizza, 3 boxes of fried chicken and 1 box of spicy seasoned chicken, and two big bottles of coke because you just finished your promotions! I want you happy and healthy! There is a paperbag there with a lot of herbal teas. All of this are unhealthy so this teas are  good for your health! I hope you enjoy all of this. Saranghae Unnie-deul!

Love, Queen Jaehee

"Judging from the handwriting, this looks like it came from a teenager, who came from a foreign country." Yena said. "Are you a detective?" Chaeyeon asked. "Should I be?" Yena asked back making them chuckle. "Ah right, manager-nim, the room is being cleaned at the moment. Where should we eat?" Eunbi asked their manager. "We can eat at a spare room" He said. 

They begun to go upstairs, on the way to another practice room to eat.