Chapter 35

We've been swapped!

"Do you think they would accept us? Or me?" Chaewon asks softly who was laying on Felix's chest. "I'm pretty sur they will accept you, and what do you mean by us? Like our relationship?" He asked. Felix was gently playing with her hair, doing failed braids over and over again.

"I meant...like us switching. Like would they believe us? What if they did but was weirded out?"

Never have they ever thought of that. Ofcourse they knew swapping is weird and all that but most, though mainly Izone and Straykids, haven't said anything about this and just accepted. They could havethought anything. They could have thought both are aliens because, how on earth would you swap bodies in the first place? They're not in a fantasy movie wher all sorts of things happen. They are just in earth. A normal earth.

"Look if they get weirded out then..." Felix couldn't continue. He will for sure be broken if that happens and he cant really just hate them. Wrapping his arms around Chaewon's waste, he burried his face on her hair and sighs. "Im sorry this have to happen" Felix said.

"Felix, Chaewon sweetie. We're ready"

A sweet and gentle voice came from his mother. "lets go Felix. We can do this" Chaewon cheered him softly, sitting up as she looked at him. "You're Lee Felix im sure you can do it. And I'm Kim Chaewon, I can also do it. We both survived a survival show and is now one of the popular groups world wide. We can do this" Felix's heart melted and plants a soft kiss on her forehead. "Thank you for being by my side Chaewon." he smiled.

The two stood up and opened the door, revealing both of his parents. "Let's talk at the dining table. Your father made you your favorite pasta while we we're thinking and talking about it" His mother said, "really?" Felix looked at Chaewon, her giving him a nod.

With that Felix ran towards the kitchen, followd by his father. "My son loves you a lot, huh?" His mother said, walking beside Chaewon. "Yeah..he's a really good boy if you wanna ask. He's sweet and gentle. He does his best to make me feel great on out every date or just simple meet ups. He makes mr feel loved" Chaewon spoke with happiness in her voice, her eyes sparkling.

"Im glad he is, or else I'll beat him up! He is just like his father. Those type are really an eye candy to women~" His mother laughed. "I can..tell.." Chaewon's voice faded. He really is an eye-candy, starting from Quinnie.

"Is something wrong sweetie?" She asked.

--
"Feel's like home" Felix said in English, his strong australian accent not forgetting to make a cameo. "Son, you are home" His dad replied.

"Felix" Her mother came in a hurry with Chaewon following, a worried exprssion visible on her face. "What's the matter?" His dad asked.

"Why didn't you tell us about Quinnie? I told you to message us immediately if ever she bothers you again" His mother said. "But im all grown up now. For sure I can handle it, plus I dont wanna worry you guys" He replied.

"Yes you are grown up sweetie, but you know Quinnie. She will never stop if his father doesnt tell her to stop. And the only one who can control her father is your father" She said. Chaewon was utterly shocked about this. All this time they could have stopped whatever Quinnie was doing. They wouldn't have been living under her bad deeds. "Felix?" Chaewon softly said yet her disappointment was visible.

This broke Felix's heart. He failed once again. For once he wanted to be matured enough to handle issues himself. For once he dont want anyone taking care of him, taking care of his problem. "I just...want to be, independent. People have been looking out for me my entire life. I feel like im being a burden and...like im useless" He confessed.

"You can do that everyday but when a serious problem occurs, it's not bad to ask for help. You dont have to be so full of yourself and pretend to be all mighty infront of a big problem to prove yourself." His mom softly said. Felix could only lower his head. "Im sorry" He said.

Everyone in the room was shocked when he got off his chair and kneeled on the floor. "I'm done pretending to be strong. I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore and I didnt want more people to be part of my own problem. Especially Chaewon. Mother, please helo me" He said sincerely.

Mrs. Lee looked at her husband and smiled. "Anytime Felix, anytime" And with that, they knew they had to stop Quinnie. She was only getting started with the bigger challenges in Felix's life. They hoped Mr. Lee woukd convince Quinnie's father with stopping her.

It's time to finally take this into an end and live their life to the fullest. It's probably time as well to public their relationship.