Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me

Random Kyusung Snippets (and small One-shots)

When Kyuhyun woke up, his head was buzzing.

He whined a little bit, the headache pulsing hard against his forehead, making him a little bit nauseous; what kind of alcohol did he drink the day before for it to hurt like this?

He remembers a party; it started as every other boring noble party he had attended before, with greetings, people, polite smiles, and hidden hatred behind them, some people plotting behind curtains and others engaging in their more basic instincts. A typical party for people like him. The alcohol tended to be more refined than what he saw in pubs for the commoners, but they were weaker, and quite honestly, from his youth escapades, he preferred the ruff atmosphere of those pubs; he missed them.  Being an adult didn't do him a lot of good.

However, something was a bit different at this party; a man, a few men actually, he never saw before was there. And the new man before his eyes clearly didn't belong there. Oh, he put on the effort; the clothes were fitting him well and looked luxurious, his hair was dressed in perfect fashion, and the makeup under his eyes and lips was on par with what was popular right now. 

But all the disguises of the world can't hide a man's true nature, and the wildness in those beautiful sharp eyes couldn't hide his. Kyuhyun was intrigued, to say the least. 

The man was pretty, with pink small lips, soft-looking cheeks, and mid-long hair, but he also was handsome, with sharp eyes, a strong neck, and long legs and arms. 

Interesting.

The man tried to converse with some nobles, but they didn't look too interested, they all probably could smell the lack of money on his face, and it made him laugh a little bit. The man was clearly annoyed by this development. Kyuhyun smirked. That was it, if the man wasn't too opposed to having someone of the same in his bed tonight, Kyuhyun thought he found the one to spend a night with. Everyone needs to have fun once in a while after all.

"Hello sir, are you enjoying your evening?" He started with, startling the man out of his grumpiness. 

The man put his sharp eyes on his face and then his body, analyzing him thoroughly, it made Kyuhyun shiver, those eyes, just on him, in another context must be delicious.  

"The evening, yeah, the people less so" He scoffed. Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Yes, nobles aren't well known for their good personalities, aren't they?" He smiled at the man, "Pardon me, I'm Cho Kyuhyun". He extended his hand towards him.

The man looked at his hand carefully, as if he was trying to know if Kyuhyun was hiding a weapon in his sleeve. And then after a few seconds, he took his hand into his own. Kyuhyun cooed internally. This strong-looking man had such small hands, they fitted perfectly into his own palms.

"... Jongwoon." Kyuhyun nodded.

"Well then, Jongwoon, let me introduce you to the wonderful world of nobles' party." Jongwoon arched an eyebrow at that "I see doubts in your eyes, don't worry, I understand. But there's one thing nobles have over everyone else." He smirked.

"Money and gossip." 

And Kyuhyun dragged him by the hand around the hall, giving him the most expensive food they could find, he showed him how to listen to nobles, and they both burst out laughing when they heard about the ridiculous gossip and stories of the hall. 

At the end of the evening, Kyuhyun looked quite intensely at the giggling face of the man next to him, he wondered that if, in another life, he would have been able to have more with him, a man he clearly got along a lot, a man he was attracted to, even more so after hours spent with him. He'll remember this evening fondly, he thought. 

But it could end in an even better way. 

He took the hand that was still in his own, and rise it up slowly to his face, kissing the digits softly, looking straight into Jongwoon's eyes as he was doing so. Jongwoon stopped giggling. A soft pink adored his cheeks for a few secs, and his wild, sharp eyes, melted a bit in the corners. He didn't look as dangerous as before.


"Would you like to spend the night with me? I promise the red wine at my home is better than whatever they served here." 

It was silent for a few seconds.

"You're quite the catch, aren't you" Jongwoon muttered. "I would love to spend more time with you, for a longer time." Kyuhyun smiled. 

"I can promise one night, more would be impossible." Jongwoon's eyes sharpened at that. 

"Why?"

"Boring noble stuff. Can't marry a man." Jongwoon hummed.

"Quite hypocrite of you all, considering all the not that well hidden I had to listen to at the party." Kyuhyun burst out laughing at that. 

"Yeah, I agree." 

"Would you change your life if you could?" Jongwoon asked suddenly. "If you had the opportunity, will you leave?"

"That's quite the question." Kyuhyun paused for a few seconds "I don't know."

"I see." He ended up answering. "Show me your home."

... And that was one of the last things he remembered. He remembered smiling at Jongwoon, and leading him towards his home, and then nothing.

Now that the headache was a bit gone, he realized he wasn't home. 

And by the sound surrounding him, he also realized he probably wasn't in the city. His eyes widened, he got up urgently and looked around. 

A ship. He was in the captain's cabin of a ship. 

What? 

He tried to get up, but that's when he realized that his feet were tied up, and he stumbled instantly, falling hard on the ground below the bed he had been on just a few seconds before. Just what the hell happened to him.

"You shouldn't move like that so soon, I hit you pretty hard."

Kyuhyun's eyes widened, that was Jongwoon's voice. 

He looked at the direction of where the voice came from, and here, standing in the door frame was Jongwoon. Except he looked quite different. His clothes still looked luxurious, but he had more accessories on him, and a hat, a pirate's hat. Realization hit him in the face. Jongwoon was a pirate.

Jongwoon noticed that, because he started to laugh.

"Welcome aboard to the "Lost Line" sailor! I hope you'll enjoy your stay."

The Lost Line, a pirate's ship. And the captain of the ship was named...

"Yesung." He whispered.

"At your service." He smirked. "Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to taste this red wine you talked about."

"… What do you want" He started, carefully, "You must know I do not have a family anymore that'll care enough to pay for a ransom"

Yesung laughed. "Oh no, no, no, I do not wish for something like money, not from you at least." He smiled. "No, what I want, is you."

"… What?"

Kyuhyun was really confused right now. Yesung kept smiling, slowly walking towards him, agile like a cat, ready to pounce. When he was close enough to his face, he took it with his small hand, looking straight into his eyes.

"You're quite charming you know, my little pirate's heart pounded a lot in my chest last night, just for you." He started with, Kyuhyun's eyes widened, "I'm not really used to that. And then, you told me, that you could only have me for one night." The fingers around his jaw tightened a bit. "I don't want that. I found a nice jewel in this boring city, I'll keep it, just for me. It's not for some boring woman to not appreciate in the future." He scoffed. 

Yesung laughed again after seeing his half-confused, half-scared face.

"It's alright my dear! You'll get used to it." He smirked, and then, showed his neck to him, tracing the lines towards his chest, and Kyuhyun gulped without noticing, the desire he had for the man before him never left his body.

"Good, keep looking at me like that." He whispered in his ear.

"My jewelries always look the best when they're on me."