Chapter 4 – ‘Problems’

Full Bloom (Hakumokuren Ga Saita Nara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Updated.

So sorry for the late update.

I was to lazy to write anything.

Thank you for everyone who has been waiting all this time.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Happy reading :)

Baekhyun gasped. His lungs really need some air right now. He had been kissing Jongin back. But he didn’t remember when or why. It’s just that Jongin soft lips felt nice and kissing him back was like the right thing for Baekhyun at the moment, so he just did.

Jongin seemed to understand that his long crush needed some air so he broke the kiss. He looked at the girl in front of him with so much love. He thought that Baekhyun looked perfect. He glance at her swollen lips and suddenly became so aware that he was the one who caused that. He remembered how shocked he was when Baekhyun started to kiss him back, but it didn’t take long for him to continue kissing her. And they kissed until she was breathless.

“I love you.” Jongin said. He then pecked Baekhyun’s lips gently. “Please, be mine.” He added. He looked at Baekhyun with so much love it suffocated him.

Baekhyun bite his lower lips. He didn’t know what to do. He loved Jongin too. Hell, he has been in love with Jongin since the first time he saw him at the karate tournament years ago. It was really love at the first sight for Baekhyun. But the problem is, he is Byun Baekhyun, not Byun Baekhee. He is the guy Baek, not the girl Baek. And Jongin loved the girl Baek, Baekhee, his twin sister.

“Baek?” Jongin called his name softly, wanting to hear Baekhyun’s answer.

Baekhyun looked at Jongin in the eyes and his heart clenched. Jongin looked so hopeful that Baekhyun didn’t have the heart to say no to him. He unconciously nodded. What he didn’t expect was Jongin’s reaction to his answer. The taller male suddenly hugged him tight, so tight.

“I’m not going to let you go no matter what.” Jongin said, tightening his embrace.

Baekhyun just shut his eyes tight before returning the hug. He bite his lower lips while scolding himself in his mind. How could he accept Jongin’s confession when he knew that it wasn’t for him? Since when did he become a masochist? Moreover he lied to Jongin. Jongin didn’t know who he really is because in Jongin eyes he is Baekhee. It’s not fair, he knew it. But he didn’t know what else to do. He felt bad for lying to Jongin, but he didn’t really have a choice. He’ll let it be for now.

“Wanna go home?” Jongin asked. Baekhyun just nodded because his mind was a mess. “I’ll walk you home.” He added. Baekhyun wanted to protest but Jongin beat him to it. “And I insist. You’re my girlfriend after all.” He gave him his thousand-watt smile that could light up the whole town. Baekhyun blushed at the sight.

“And I can protect myself because I’m a black belt.” Baekhyun mumbled mostly to himself, but Jongin heard that anyway.

“I know.” Jongin said softly. “I just... I want to spend more time with you.” He added. Baekhyun was speechless. When Jongin was sure that Baekhyun won’t argue with him, he took Baekhyun’s right hand on his left hand and started to walk down the stairs. “Let’s go to my class first since I left my things there before going to the audio visual room to look for you.” Baekhyun didn’t answer, he just followed Jongin like a lost puppy. He was too aware of Jongin’s warm hand on his own to care about anything else.

.

.

Baekhyun and Jongin were standing in front of Baek’s house.

“So, this is your house?” Jongin asked while looking around the neighborhood. Baekhyun nodded. “Okay then, see you tomorrow.” Jongin let go of his hand and walked away. Suddenly, he stopped when remembered something. Jongin comeback and Baekhyun just looked at Jongin, confused as to why he cameback. He was about to ask when Jongin shortened the distance beetwen them and then kissed his forehead. He blushed at that. He was really not expecting the kiss. He must be looked like a fish with his mouth hanging open because he heard Jongin chuckled. Jongin ruffled Baekhyun’s hair and about to walk away when a familiar voice called his name.

“Jongin...” Baekhee called.

Baekhyun and Jongin looked at Baekhee surprised. They didn’t knew Baekhee were there.

“Oh, hi Baek. I didn’t know you were there.” Jongin replied as casual as he can manage. He was a little bit nervous, because what if Baekhee―or in Jongin’s eyes, Baekhyun―doesn’t approve of their relationship?

Baekhyun heart beats faster at the sight of his twin sister. He knew he should talk to her about their relationship―he, Jongin, and Baekhee―first before accepted Jongin’s confession. After all Jongin’s confession was meant for her. But he was so caught up on Jongin to even think straight. What if Baek didn’t want him to date Jongin? What if she has fallen for Jongin too? What if...

Baekhyun’s inner turmoil was cut by Baekhee’s laugh. “Hahaha,  yeah. You’re so busy kissing my sister forehead to notice me.” Baekhee answered. She winked at Jongin while side eyeing her twin brother.

Jongin blushed. Baekhyun thrown an apologetic look towards his twin sister, which she fully ignored. He sighed. Baekhee must have mad at him. He was doomed.

“Err... about that―” Jongin explanation wa cut off by Baekhee.

“Why don’t you come to our house and we can talk there comfortably?” Baekhee offered.

Jongin was about to refuse when he felt Baekhee’s hand on his right arm. “Let’s go...” baekhee said while dragging Jongin to her house.

Baekhyun felt a pang in his heart witnessing how comfortable his sister is in the presence of Jongin. He tried to brush the feeling away though. He just followed the two of them inside his house.

When Jongin and Baekhee had settled on the sofa in the living room, Baekhee said to her brother softly “You should change your uniform Baek”.

Baekhyun was about to protest when he looked at the pleading eyes she gave him. Hi sighed and got up, leaving his twin sister and Jongin talking by themselves.

.

.

Jongin and Baekhee was laughing when Baekhyun came from changing his uniform. He didn’t really want to come downstairs but he thought he has to. He has a lot to explain to his twin sister anyway. And he actually really want to know about what they’ve been talking about when he was changing.

When Baekhyun arrived in front of his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter