Chapter 8 - 'Date'

Full Bloom (Hakumokuren Ga Saita Nara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was just out of their bathroom when Baekhee gave him the outfit for his date today with Jongin.

"Change into this then I'll help you get ready for your date." She said while pushed the said person to the bathroom again.

Baekhyun looked at himself in the mirror and saw his reflection staring back at him. His short hair, his real hair without the wig, his almond eyes, his button nose, and then Baekhee clothes clung to him like they were made for him make him feel a little sick. He looks ridiculous without the wig, but still pretty.

There was a knock at the door and Baekhee's voice followed. He sighed and then walk out of the bathroom. He was so eager to get this date done.

"Sit down." Baekhee asked him to sit on the chair in front of the make up do desk. He did it without any questions asked. He was so used to this, this being ordered by Baekhee a lot to get him ready. They did this every morning.

"I'll put some make up and then you are ready to go." Baekhee said. She applied some make up on Baekhyun's face, something Baekhyun was not accustomed to since he was never use them before except for powder and lipbalm.

Baekhee applied them slowly, one by one. Toner, foundation, powder, blush on, mascara, eyebrows pen, and eyeliner. That's what he got after he listened to her blabbering. And last, she puts his wig. Now he is ready.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror in awe. He didn't know he is this beautiful. Apparently, his expression showed how much amazed he was that Baekhee chuckled.

"So pretty and so ready to go on a date with The Prince." She said matter of factly.

That makes Baekhyun's nervous. "What if I messed up?" He asked his twin sister.

"You won't." She assured him.

"How would you know I won't mess this up? I'm so nervous." Baekhyun said. He then got up from the chair where he sat down and started to pace.

"Baek, you won't mess up this date. Trust me." She said, stopping Baekhyun from pacing around. "Just be yourself, the usual you. The one Jongin fall head over heels for."

Baekhyun looked at his twin sister sadly. "I hate that I have to lie to him."

"I'm sorry." She said guiltily.

"It's not your fault." He assued her.

"But it's my fault Baek. If I'm not so weak, I won't be bullied by the other girls. If I'm not weak, I won't be a an easy victim of ert. I'm just... I'm sorry you had to go through this because of me." Baekhee looks fragile right now. Her shoulder crouched, her eyes wet.

"It's okay. It's not your fault that you are so nice to other people, boys and girls, that they mistook your kindness for something else. You are not weak just because you can't stand yourself against ert people. You just have a really good heart." Baekhyun caress Baekhee's short hair.

"But you have to understand that I couldn't protect you forever. I won't always be available to be your substitute, so you have to learn to stand for yourself." Baekhee nodded her head at that. She knew sooner or later she should do that. She just wished it to be later.

There's a knock at the bedroom door. "Baek, your date's here." Heechul called.

"Coming." Baekhyun answered. "I guess I should go."

"Yeah." Baekhee said. She hurriedly get Baekhyun's jacket.

"Are you going somewhere?" Baekhyun asked.

"I need to talk to Sehun." She said urgently.

"Baek.." Baekhyun called her, when he got her attention, he added "Do you... Do you like Sehun?"

Baekhee looked taken aback by his question. "I... don't know." She sighed. When Baekhyun wanted to ask another question, she looked at him pleadingly, asking him to stop questioning her without words. He gulped. "Be careful." He said and then he walk out of their bedroom.

.

.

.

Jongin's jaw dropped at the sight of his girlfriend. Seeing Jongin's reaction, Baekhyun blushed. Behind them, Heechul coughed. That makes Jongin's attention back to him.

"Err- so I was going to take Baek on a date." He said to Heechul.

"What if I said no?" Heechul teased. Jongin freezed, because he didn't saw this coming. He remembered the way Heechul talked to him as if he was okay with his and Baek's relationship. What's with the sudden objection?

"Hyu- Oppa stop teasing him." Baekhyun said while giving Heechul a pout. Looking at his girlfriend's pouting lips, Jongin felt distracted. If it wasn't for Heechul, he would have claimed those lips. 

"I was just joking." Heechul defend himself. "Just b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter