Chapter 7 – ‘Confrontation’

Full Bloom (Hakumokuren Ga Saita Nara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello good people, I'm back :)

Anyone still waiting for this fic to be updated?

I'm sorry it takes too long for me to update.

I hope I'm not dissapoint you with this update.

Happy reading :)))

.

.

.

 

Jongin and Baekhee was standing in front of Baek and Sehun’s class, waiting for them to come out. Their class was over 5 minutes ago. Jongin was leaning at the wall while Baekhee standing in front of him, eyes looking at distance.

“Jongin-ah...” Baekhee called.

“Hmmm?”

“It’s about Sehun...” she said slowly, didn’t really know how to start the subject.

Jongin looked at the guy in front of him confusedly, “Sehun? What about Sehun?” He asked back.

Baekhee bit her lower lips. She was nervous. She was debating if she should ask Jongin the reason why Sehun was avoiding her.

“Baekhyun?” Jongin called.

Baekhee looked at Jongin eyes, “Sehun was avoiding me and I didn’t know why. Did he told you anything about that?” she asked again.

Jongin’s forehead frowned at that. “Not that I remember of.” He answered finally.

Baekhee sighed. Her expression turned sad. Jongin felt sorry for the guy in front of him. “Should I ask him the reason?” He offerred.

Baekhee shook her head no. “It’s okay, I’m going to ask him myself.”

“You sure about that?” He asked again. He knew that Sehun was really difficult to handle sometimes. Yet he was never the kind of person who will hurt others, well, except the girls he left after he dated them for a short time. He would avoiding girls that he dated, but guys? Never. So why was he avoiding Baekhyun?

Jongin’s thought was cut when someone opened the door. Mrs. Yoon came out from the class. Jongin and Baekhee bowed at their homeroom teacher.

“Waiting for Byun Baekhee?” Mrs. Yoon asked. Of course she knew about Jongin-Baekhee relationship. They were the school couple, even the security know about them. Jongin and Baekhee nodded, and Mrs. Yoon gave the a smile before excuses herself.

Baekhyun came out from the class and smiled at them. Sehun followed behind with a distracted look. “Should we go?” Baekhyun asked. Jongin nodded and about to walk away when he noticed Baekhee just standing still.

“Baek?” Jongin called. Baekhyun turned his head to Jongin when he realized that Jongin eyes were on his twin. He turned his head towards Baekhee whose eyes on a certain distracted Oh Sehun.

“Baek?” Baekhyun called his twin sister.

Sehun heard Jongin and his girlfriend calling her twin, so he turned his head in the direction of his crush. Standing there was Byun Baekhyun –or Baekhee to be exact, eyes aimed at him and only him. Suddenly Sehun felt scared at his reaction if he ever confessed. Sure he has talked to Amber and thought about confessing his feeling to Byun Baekhyun, but what if Baekhyun felt disgusted at him? When he saw Baekhyun opened his mouth, he hurried to bid Jongin goodbye.

“I’m going first.” He said and left them.

Baekhee sighed, eyes still aimed at Sehun’s back. Her heart clenched at that sight. She hated seeing Sehun’s back, no matter how board it looks.

.

.

Baekhee bid Jongin goodbye when they arrived in front of her house. She hurried to her shared bedroom. She was really tired, especially with how Sehun ignored her since who knows when. Tomorrow she will ask Sehun no matter what.

“See you tomorrow.” Baekhyun bid Jongin goodbye. He was about to go to his house when Jongin called him.

“Baek...”

Baekhyun turned to Jongin, “Yes?” He asked.

“Let’s go on a date.” Jongin sid, smiling wide.

“Like, now?” Baekhyun asked. He gulped his own saliva. He wasn’t ready for going on a date. A date, oh please. How he was supposed to act when he was on a date? Moreover when Jongin certainly thought he was a girl? What if Jongin find him strange when they are on a date? What if he know the truth? He swear he wasn’t ready. He didn’t even know if he would be ready for the rest of his life, because when Jongin know the ugly truth, they will be over. And he still didn’t want that to happen.

“No, silly.” Jongin said, hands pinching Baekhyun cheeks because he was amused by Baekhyun’s question. “I mean this weekend Baek. Let’s go on a date this weekend.” Jongin explained.

“Weekend?” Baekhyun asked again, not really sure if he would be ready even for this weekend.

“Why? Did you aready have a plan on this weekend?” Jongin asked, expression gloom.

“No... no I didn’t.” Baekhyun answered quickly when he saw Jongin sad expression.

“So, would you go on a date with me this weekend my dear Byun Baekhee?” Jongin asked again, wide smile on his lips.

Baekhyun’s felt a pang in his heart when Jongin said Baekhee’s name. He didn’t know who you are, that’s what he said to himself. When he realized that Jongin still waiting for his answer, he bite his lower lip and nodded his head. He was actually hurting inside when Jongin said Baekhee’s name, but when Jongin beamed at him happily, he felt happy.

Jongin kissed his forehead and said, “See you tomorrow then.” After that he left while waving his hand at Baekhyun.

 Baekhyun put his right hand at his forehead where Jongin kissed him. He is sure his cheeks flush bright red now. He still hasn’t used to Jongin’s sweet side. He sighed and then went inside his house.

.

.

“I thought you two won’t come.” That was Amber welcoming speech when she saw her two guy bestfriends in front of her door.

“We would never trade your mom’s homemade food for anything.” Sehun answered, pushing Amber to the side and went inside. Mrs. Liu’s ability to cook is something they would never doubt. Her homemade food always taste heavenly. So does Amber’s. Amber sure does look like a boy, but she inherit her mother cooking skill. Not as heavenly as Mrs. Liu’s but still delicious.

Jongin just gave Amber his wide smile before following Sehun inside the house. Amber closed the front door and followed behind.

“Hey aunty Liu, we came.” Jongin went to the kitchen and greeting Amber’s Mom.

“Me, too.” Sehun yelled from somewhere in the house. Maybe he is playing games with Amber. Jongin then gave Amber’s Mom the cake they bought on the way here.

“You don’t have to brought anything here!” Mrs. Liu scolded the handsome boy in front of her. “Thank you though.” She said again when the boys in front of her just gave her a wide smile as an answer.

“No, we are the one who should thank you for always inviting us to taste your heavenly homemade foods.” Jongin said.

“Bribing me won’t get you anywhere, dear.” Mrs. Liu joked.

Jongin just laughed at her joke. “Is there something I can help you with?” he asked.

“No, handsome. Just go and wait in the family room. These foods will be done soon.” Mrs. Liu ushered Jongin to where Amber and Sehun was busy playing games. Jongin excuse himself and then left the kitchen.

.

.

“Arrghhhh!” Sehun yelled, frustrated. Amber beated him again for the nth time since they knew each other.

“You will never ever win against me!” Amber gave Sehun her wicked smile. Sehun pouted at that. He couldn’t say anything since she is right. She was always right. “Oh btw, how’s your progress with the guy twin?” Amber asked.

Jongin who was busy texting with his girlfriend looked at Amber and Sehun from where he sat down.

“What?” Jongin asked.

Sehun sighed. “There was no progress at all. I still couldn’t face him.” Sehun answered, expression turned frustrated.

“What was that? What are you two talking about?” Jongin asked again, tone higher than before because he was ignored.

Sehun looked at him with his blank expression while Amber looked at the two guy in front of her with confused expression. When all Jongin did was staring at his two bestfriend, Sehun sighed. He didn’t really want to explain about his crush, but Jongin has the right to know. They are bestfriend after all.

“I was always feeling weird whenever I faced Byun Baekhyun. My heart beats faster, my face felt warmer, my stomach felt summer assault as if there are butterflies flying there. I thought I was going crazy because I never felt that way, moreover with a guy I just met. But then I realized that I wasn’t crazy, I am just in love. That was the hard part, realizing that I was in love with a guy. I am GAY, Jongin. have you ever thought about the possibility of me being gay?” Sehun asked Jongin.

Jongin looked at Sehun’s face, analizing his expression. He was afraid that Sehun is pranking him. when he didn’t find any clue, he looked at Amber asking if Sehun said the truth without words. Amber nodded. Okay, so everything Sehun has said was the truth.

Jongin looked at Sehun with disbelief. He didn’t expect Sehun to say that he was in love, moreover with a guy or Byun Baekhyun –his girlfriend’s twin– for that matter. Sehun loves girls. He loves bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter