01

Yoboseyo ?

 

"Yoboseyo ?" a voice asked.
"Yah Daechul-ah!!! I hate you, get lost and rot in the darkest corner of darkness!! I hope you eat moldy food and get very very sick and will never get cured so you'll die, BYE PARK DAE-CHUL!" Yerin yelled into her phone. 
It was quiet on the other line, but that only lasted a second, suddenly only Yerin could hear was laughing. 
"Fine! Then die of laughing, it's over Daechul!" Yerin yelled and hung up.
 
a few moments later she got a text:
 
From: 010-XXX-XXXX
I'm not some certain Dae-Chul, I think you've called the wrong number ㅋㅋㅋ 
 
 
"Mwo?!" 
Yerin fell down on her bed, oh how embarassing! I totally raged to a stranger, not even to that stupid pig-head Daechul!
She layed down on her bed for quite a while, "Wait, shouldn't I text that person to say I'm sorry?" 
She got up and immedeatly texted that number back.

To: 010-XXX-XXXX
I'm very sorry to have bothered you ㅠㅠ

Yerin walked into the kitchen to grab some food hoping it would distract her from the embarassing show she just made.
She ate some left-over tteokbokki when she suddenly got a text-message.
Please, please don't let it be that person. Let this be over, it's way too embarassing already.

From: 010-XXX-XXXX
ㅋㅋㅋ Don't worry it was very entertaining. So what is your name? Since we're already talking...


Shall I text "it" back, or shouldn't I do that? Well, why not.
Yerin texted back because of boredom, and beside she had nothing to lose.

To: 010-XXX-XXXX
Good that I was such entertainment to you tsk. My name is Yerin, and what is yours...? =u=;


*beep beep* "Oh, Already?" Yerin thought out loud.
She unlocked her phone to see the text.

From: 010-XXX-XXXX
I'm sorry, was that Daechul person bad to you or something?ㅋ Oh, my name is Gongchan ㅋㅋ 
 
 
~ All the cursive writte things are Yerin's own thoughts at that moment.
And also, this is still kinda the intro that's why it's not that long and much LOL!