06

Yoboseyo ?

Yerin immedeatly put her hands over , she couldn't believe it.
"You...you.." out of surprise, Yerin almost couldn't speak anymore, not a single proper word could leave .
Yerin's thoughts were going crazy: excitement, astonishment, embarassment, somehow anger and happiness at the same time.
Those feelings were all thrown at her at once.
"A..a-anyeong.." Yerin stuttered, while still having her hands over
Gongchan laughed awkwardly.
He was still standing behind the bench, he walked to the front of the bench and also sat down, next to Yerin.
All those times, I told my secrets, happenings and almost everything... I told everything, well almost everything, to a celebrity like him...
why... WHY, GOODNESS. This is way too embarassing, I'm always embarassing myself in front of him...

"I.. I don't know what.. what to say, I'm sorry" Yerin stuttered again, still having her hands over .
Gongchan looked aside and his hands suddenly grabbed Yerin's hands, "I can't hear you clearly with your hands over your mouth," he removed her hands from and smiled at her. 
My hands are burning, the places are burning hot where he touched me... 
"Oh, yae, I'm sorry... I.. I just.. am really shocked...and embarassed, and-" 
"You don't have to be embarassed, I still am the same person as from all the phone calls and texts right," Gongchan slowly said,
"Yae, I know.. I know! but, this is so.. so, unexpected! How do you expect me to act all normal and calm, when my unknown phone buddy, appears to be a famous idol!" Yerin almost screamed out, A famous idol, one of my most loved idols... my favorite idol, my bias.
Gongchan laughed, "It looks like you're finally cooling down a bit, I mean... you're acting like what I know of you again" 
"Ah, yes.." Yerin laughed a long, nervously.
"Just... Yerin-ah, I'm a human too right. And your friend. So there is no point to think of me, or treat me, as some 'holy God' or whatever. We are friends, so don't be embarassed or feel uncomfortable. Like before, okay ?" Gongchan said.
"Yes... I'm sorry, I just got to.. process this okay. This just kind of.. overwhelmed me, and still is overwhemling me..." Yerin looked at her feet, talking to him without looking at him feels much more comfortable... 
Gongchan laughed, "Well.. I kind of get what you mean though. So let's uhmm~ Let's go do something fun!"

~

Gongchan and Yerin were walking down the crowded street, in search of a Baskin Robbins.
It was one of the most famous shopping streets of Seoul.
"Ah! I think it's there!" Gongchan said, and pointed to somewhere.
"No it's not, that is-" Yerin said, but all of a sudden she got interrupted by a bunch of girls, girly voices were screaming Gongchan's name.

"Gongcha~~~~n, oppa! oppa!" a few girls screamed and they ran up to Yerin and Gongchan,
"Omo, omo it is him!" and another bunch of girls walked over to Gongchan, pushing Yerin aside.
The girls began to take out their phones and Yerin was about to get seperated from Gongchan in the crowd.
"Ya! Ya, Gongchan!" Yerin screamed,
Gongchan's eyes were searching for Yerin, while he was answering some questions of the random girls.

Gongchan and Yerin's eyes finally met. "I got to go! Mianhae~" Gongchan excused himself from the girls,
and he ran through them to get to Yerin. He grabbed her hand and told her to run. 
Togheter they ran away as fast as they could, they took a small street on the left and calmed down.
Gongchan was still holding hands with Yerin, and when he realized that, he suddenly let go of it.
Then they looked each other in the eyes, and they both burst out in laughter.
 

~ All the cursive written things are Yerin's own thoughts at that moment.
Also, this is the chapter where Yerin finally realized her bias in B1A4, it's gongchan LOL. Thankyou so much for the comments btw ;~;