05

Yoboseyo ?

B1A4 came up, and the whole BANA-crowd screamed even louder!
B1A4 held a talk, played a game, sang a song and now was the line-up for the fansigning.
Yerin and Sohee also lined up, and already took their "it B1A4" albums out.

"Yerin, you're almost there! You're only 2 persons away from Baro!" Sohee whispered excited.
Yerin was very nervous and when she got to Baro she just shove the album to him, he looked up,
"How are you?" Baro asked smiling.
"I'm fine and you?" Yerin said, very plain because of her nervous feelings.
"Me too," Baro smiled, and wrote 'Thankyou for buying~~ ♥' down on the album.
Next were CNU and Sandeul, whom she had a short talk with.
Both of them wrote down 'I love you Bana~ Take Care'.
Next was Gongchan,
"What is your name?" Gongchan asking smiling,
"Kwon Yerin," 
Gongchan, for a moment, had a very weird look on his face,
then he just wrote 'Thankyou pretty Kwon Yerin~ From: Gongchan'  down. Yerin gave him a gift, she had prepared one for Gongchan and one for Jinyoung.
Gongchan looked at it, "Thankyou, Yerin!" Gongchan said with his most cutest smile ever.
Yerin was pushed over to Jinyoung, she also gave him a gift, and he also signed her album.

Yerin was in a daze, she just talked to her favorite idols!
Sohee was also done, and ran up to Yerin, "Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~ omo.. omo, omo, Yerin this was the best day of my life!" 
"Did you see how Sandeul smiled at me? No, ofcourse you didn't see, because you were talking to Gongchan, right? Omo~" Sohee spazzed.

Both of them went to get a drink at the mall, and spazzed a little more.
It was around 3:15PM so Sohee went home, and Yerin went down to the second floor. The accesoires store.
Her awesome day was about to continue, because now, she was going to have a lot of fun with her "Phone-Buddy"

Yerin was waiting for Gongchan, sitting on a bench in front of the store.
She was waiting and waiting... and, waiting.
It was already 3:45PM and Gongchan still hadn't show up.
Maybe he's just afraid... or, maybe he has seen me sitting here and... he... was dissapointed?
At the exact moment Yerin was thinking that, someone standing behind her pointed on Yerin's shoulder and asked "Yerin ?"
Yerin turned around and saw him, she saw Gongchan.

 

~ All the cursive writte things are Yerin's own thoughts at that moment