08

Yoboseyo ?

All three of them looked with a shocked expression at Yerin. 
But as soon as Gongchan started realizing it might be the Daechul she had mistaken him for, he played along.
"Anieyo, Yerin-ah your joking right?" Haerim doubtfully said, glancing at Gongchan.
"Nope, we're dating," Gongchan said and grabbed Yerin's hand, he felt her hand being sweaty.
"Uhm, Yerin and I got to go. We're gonna have some more fun! Annyeong." Gongchan excused themselves as fast as he could.

~

"Now what was all that about ? You seemed very nervous," Gongchan asked Yerin.
They were sitting on a bench in the park, the sky was pitch dark.
"I'm sorry that I embarassed myself in front of you ONCE again," Yerin sighed, 
Seems to be the only thing I'm good at. Embarassing myself in front of him.
"You didn't embarass yourself in front of me. I was confused at first but then... I guess I figured out why you did that ?" Gongchan carefully said.
"Ha, well truth is I really hate that Haerim girl. Jealousy, it's a girls thing. simple as that. " Yerin said.
"I don't think it's simple as that. It seems like there is some revenge involved as well." 
"Could be," How does he know? Were my actions that obvious?
"Don't want to talk about it?" Gongchan asked.
Yerin shook her head, "I'm sorry... It's late already, so I think I should be going,"
"You're right, me too." Gongchan nodded.
Yerin stood up, just like Gongchan. 
He came closer to, and placed his hands on Yerin's shoulders,
"Goodluck Yerin-ah~ Always hwaiting till the end! Text me when you get home," He smiled.
Yerin's cheeks suddenly became all red and her heart started beating like crazy. Luckily Gongchan couldn't see her cheeks cause of the darkness,
now Yerin could only hope for Gongchan not hearing her heartbeat going crazy.
"Thankyou, and you too hwaiting. I'll text you, Bye" Yerin tried saying as calm as possible, and waved Gongchan a goodbye.

~

The subway was almost entirely empty.
There were only some ahjusshi's sitting in the subway, those who came home late from work.
Yerin decided to sit down on an empty bench,  Why is my heart still thumping like a crazy bouncing ball...It's... It's from Gongchan again I assume..
Yerin decided to listen to some music on her iPod. Her iPod shuffled to a B1A4 song, Chu Chu Chu to be exact.
Yerin was shocked by it, and accidentally dropped her iPod on the subway's floor.
Before she got to pick her iPod up, someone else did it for her.
"Here, you dropped this," a boy with a genuine smile handed Yerin her iPod.
"Thank-" When Yerin looked closer at the boy, she was realizing she recognized him from somewhere.
He looks so familiar. He's very pretty too, I swear I've seen him before!
"Um.. Thankyou I mean," Yerin finished.
The boy smiled at her, "What are you listening to ?"
"Chu Chu Chu, from B1A4... Oh wait, it shuffled to a song from infinite I see now," Yerin said.
"Infinite... How nice," he chuckled.
"Yae, but I have to get off now. Bye, and thankyou again."

As soon as Yerin stepped out of the metro (subway), the boy came to her mind again.
This time with a name, she had finally remembered where she had seen him before,
"Woohyun! Nam Woohyun from Infinite!" she thought out loud.


~ All the cursive written things are Yerin's own thoughts at that moment.
I've decided to add Infinite too (funny choice of me btw, cuz I've never really listened to infinite. I don't even know all of their names... shame on me :x I hope I can get a little more into them, by adding them in here ^^) More additions of k-pop groups will follow.