07

Yoboseyo ?

Both Yerin and Gongchan were out of breath. 
Gongchan sat on his knees, "That was so much fun!" 
Yerin continued laughing "Yes, a lot of fun,"
After a few minutes they were walking again, not in the big crowded street, but in a smaller side-street.

"I'm sorry to say and for being so selfish...But should we go somewhere where people won't recognize you?" Yerin slowly asked.
"Yeah I was thinking about that too," Gongchan awkwardly laughed.
"Oh! I know where we can go!" Yerin excitedly said, she had a great idea.
"Oh? Where?" Gongchan curiously asked.
"I won't tell you yet! Let's use the subway, you'll see yourself!" Yerin smiled

~

Yerin and Gongchan just got out of the subway, and were relieved their subway-trip ended.
"Wow! That was even worse than the shopping street!" Gongchan complained, while inhaling a lot of fresh air.
Yerin just laughed, "Well, at least we're here," and she stopped walking.
Gongchan looked up, his eyes widened "Horror Maze?! YOU ARE GENIUS!!!" 
Yerin laughed, "Let's go and get in !" 



"ACKKKKKK, YERIN-AH!" Gongchan ran up to Yerin laughing.
Yerin laughed too, they were walking up to another horror room.
It was a dark room full of stuffs, so you couldn't see if there was a person hidden in it.
The two of them slowly slid along side the boxes, when suddenly a person dressed up as a ghost scared Yerin from the back.
"Kyaaaaaaaa,"  Yerin loudly screamed, she instantly grabbed onto Gongchan, which made him laugh.

And so it went on and on, they both got scared pretty well.

"That was so much fun," Gongchan smiled.
"Yeah... I have to go to the bathroom, wait here okay?" 
"Almost peeing in your pants out of fear?" Gongchan jokingly said,
"Ya!" Yerin said, while walking towards the bathroom.

Yerin got into the bathroom, not to "Pee out of fear" but to fix her looks and to take a break from being next to Gongchan all the time,
it's not because she hated being close to him. But it made her all nervous, even if she was comfortable with him.
She wasn't nervous anymore because she was with her idol, she had accepted that fact.
She was nervous for... for something else she didn't realize yet.

"Aigoo, poor heart why do you keep thumping so fast," Yerin said to herself, while looking at herself in the mirror.
When she heard a toilet flushing, Yerin immedeatly the crane and started washing her hands.
"Well, well, well, what a surprise to meet you here," 
Yerin looked around, straight in the face of Haerim.
Haerim... Kim Haerim. Why on earth are you here...
Yerin turned her head around again, and ignored the existence of Haerim.
"Not very talkative, aren't ya?" 
"We've nothing to talk about," Yerin strictly said, turned of the crane and went to the dryer to dry her hands.
"Well, just want to say I'm having a great time with my Daechul oppa here," 
Yerin stiffened and her eyes got widened.
You despicable piece of shxt
"Good for you," she decided to say, and as fast as she could she walked out of the bathroom.
Haerim pushed Yerin away, causing her to almost smack on the ground.
"Daechul oppa~~~"  Haerim walked into the arms of Daechul. 
Yerin looked around searching for Gongchan and trying to avoid seeing him, Daechul.
Yerin found Gongchan and walked up to him, "I'm back-" 
"Yah Yerin-ah! Can't you even say hello to Daechul?" Haerim yelled at Yerin,
But as soon as Haerim saw who Yerin was with her eyes got big.
Gongchan walked up to Yerin, "You know her?"
Yerin nodded, "Uhm, let's go."  She tangled her arm into Gongchan's and was about to lead themselves out of the Horror Maze.

But as Yerin had expected Haerim had walked up to them, togheter with Daechul. They too, had tangled their arms togheter.
"Yerinnie~~  Can't you introduce me to him, who is he?" Haerim suddenly became very sweet and nice,
Tsk, ofcourse she knows who Gongchan is. Hypocrite.
Yerin looked at Daechul and swallowed difficultly she began to feel very cramped,
why is that Daechul here? With her.. and to top it all, at the day I am with Gongchan.
"Yerin, who is he?" Daechul repeated after Haerim.
What, why... What should I say...
"Urm, well, he's my boyfriend!"

 

~ All the cursive written things are Yerin's own thoughts at that moment.
LOL~ sorry if it was messy. I'll try to fix some things... Oh and I'm thinking of making a trailer, shall I do that?^^