Chapter XXVI

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning I stirred from my sleep when something soft touched my forehead, running down to my nose and lips in a gentle manner then down to my neck until it stopped at my cleavage. I opened my eyes only to be greeted by my beautiful goddess who had her elbows propped on her pillow. Her one hand was holding a red rose which she's using to draw invisible patterns to my blanket-covered bosom.

"Good morning beautiful," she said before placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Good morning. What time is it?"

"Five."

"Why are you up early?" 

Before she answered my question, Jessica took something under her pillows first and handed it to me. It was her drawing book. She drew me while I was sleeping. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yes. It's beautiful Sica. Can I keep it?"

"No." She took the book from me and kept it inside her drawer.

"Why not?"

"I'd like to give you a painting, not just a drawing."

"When?"

"Don't be in a hurry my dearest. That time will come."

"Okay." I stayed mum for a while to admire her beautiful bare face when I thought of something to say to make our morning brighter. "Sica?" I called and she just hummed in response. "I love you."

"Oh~ Sounds like someone wants to hear me say I love you too."

"Because it sounds like a music to my ears when you say those words."

"Really? Then let me do the honor to let you hear that music." Jessica kissed my forehead. "I love you." She kissed my nasal bridge. "I love you." My lips. "I love you." My chin. "I love you." And she continued planting kisses to my neck, my collar, my bosom, my abs, my mounds, my legs and even my feet while saying 'I love you' in between. She then hovered on top of me with her brown locks curtaining our faces. "I love you so much, Im Yoona. Everything...every inch of you makes me love you more."

I said nothing and just locked my gaze with Jessica. Never have I imagined that a day like this will come when I will grow more in love with a person every single day. Everything she does, be it big or small, never fails to amaze me. 

"What are you thinking of?" she asked.

"Everything."

"Like what?" 

"Like how you effortlessly make me fall in love with you. I am so lucky that I met you Sica. Do you know that when Mr. Mitoba asked me if I'm willing to take the challenge of working for his niece, I was having second thoughts?"

"And?"

"But I said yes. And I'm glad that I did give him such answer."

"Well, I'm also glad that you did and didn't give up because of the rollercoaster ride me and Sooyeon's previous situation put you through. I love you so much, Yoona. Even if you don't hear me say those words, always know that I do love you so much."

Jessica sealed her words by giving me a loving kiss which made me feel assured of everything she told me. I kissed her in return and heaven and hell knows how much I love the tast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter