Chapter LXXXII

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have the two of you been...especially you previous byuntae?" That was Sooyeon's question when she blocked us at the hallway of the second floor. Her hands were on her waist and her eyes were prying on us. "I looked for you in your room. I looked for you in Yoona's old room yet there was no sign of the two of you anywhere."

"We were in the art studio," Jessica answered.

"For four hours?"

"What's wrong with that? An artist can stay confined in the studio for longer hours."

"Nothing." Sooyeon eyed on my pants. "Unless you did something other than arts," she stated when she noticed that my zipper was ped. Geez! Why did I forget about it?

"Do you have to mind our life? I want to memorize her body so what's wrong with that?"

That bold remark was typical to the old Jessica. Does it mean she has regained her memories?

"Jessie?" 

"Yes?"

Sooyeon and I observed for signs that may indicate that Jessica was back to her old self. But there seemed to be...nothing.

"What is it Sooyeon?"

"Do you have other byun things running on your mind?"

"W-What?!" Jessica was definitely surprised with her twin's inquiry so I guessed we were wrong for assuming she's back to her old self. The Byun Sica will not react in a way that feigns innocence. "We were and still are in love with each other. So nothing is wrong with making love and taking a nap after that. Right?" Jessica asked with pure innocence written on her face.

Sooyeon's mouth opened to say something but not a single word came out so she just sighed. She walked out of the scene with heavy steps echoing through the hallway.

"What's wrong with her again?"

"She's just missing your byun side. She hates Innocent and Kind Sica."

"She would rather have me harassing her when there's an opportunity?"

"She enjoys it...perhaps."

"Sounds like a masochist to me."

I laughed at her description of Sooyeon. She's still frank. Though not anymore a bully and a byuntae, Jessica still expresses her thoughts freely. We just need to get used to this kind of straightforward Jessica Jung.

 ---

Since that day we once again shared a passionate moment, Jessica has always been sweet. She often prepare our breakfast. She always greets me with a kiss in the morning when I wake up. And everytime I help her water the plants in the conservatory, Jessica compares my beauty to the flowers. It's entertaining to listen to her poetic description of me.

One morning, I was awakened when I felt a tip of a small brush against my skin at the side of my eyes. Jessica looked happy while painting something on my face.

"Good morning," she greeted before pecking on my lips.

"You're painting on my face? Did you run out of canvas, my goddess?"

With a tight-lip smile, Jessica shook her head to indicate a 'no'. "You should be thankful I'm not using an acr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter