Chapter 32

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already thirty minutes past nine yet me and Jessica still haven't gone back to my apartment. Rather, we were walking along the busy streets of the city up to a residential area. I was just silently trailing behind the girl that I love. She has become mum after crying a river earlier. We'd been walking for an hour now but none of us seemed tired. At last, she stopped in front of a gate of a modern-looking bungalow.

"Would you like me to ring the doorbell?" I asked gently when Jessica remained standing in front of the gate. She nodded so I pressed the button of the wireless doorbell. Tiffany's voice was then heard seconds later. "So this is where she lives," I thought to myself. "Good evening, Miss Hwang," I greeted as politely as I could. "This is Im Yoona. Miss Jessica is here to see you."

I moved a little so that Tiffany will see Jessica through the camera. "Oh! Hello, Jessie! Wait a sec. I'll be there soon."

In just a few minutes, the gate opened and Tiffany welcomed Jessica with a hug. She invited us in and made us sit at the living room. She then prepared two cups of coffee and some of the chocolate cookies which she baked earlier tonight.

"I didn't know you would visit me sooner. It makes me happy to see you again Jessie," Tiffany said.

Jessica's expression has brightened up. She gave her friend's hand a gentle squeeze while smiling at her. "I just want to make up for the months that I didn't come to see you. Sorry I arrived in a very late time though."

"Aw~ My Jessie is being sweet! Stop being like that. You're making me fall for you more."

Because of what her friend said, Jessica scrunched her nose and playfully slapped Tiffany's arms. Meanwhile, I was left wondering if Tiffany likes my girlfriend.

"Fool. I'm taken," I heard Jessica say.

"Again? By who?" Jessica looked at me and smiled. "Oh! So something was already going on between you when you introduced me to her last month?" My girlfriend replied with a brief nod. "I guess I'll really never stand a chance to you then."

"You're my bestfriend Tiff. We've been friends since childhood. I'm afraid that if I'll love my bestfriend romantically, I might lose her too...Just like Taeyeon...And just like Jiyeon. So I'm sorry if until now I still don't feel the same way for you."

"It's okay. At least we still have each other. Not strangers nor enemies."

"Can I sleep here? You still got my favorite PJs of yours right?" 

"Of course. I always keep it in my closet."

Jessica fell asleep as soon as her back touched the comfy bed of Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter