3. Young Master Kuhn

100 Days Being...a Maid?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sunyoul wake up from his sleep just to meet with a situation that he hates the most. The situation where you wake up at the midnight and find out that you should go to...toilet.

 

‘Why must now?’ He really hope that ‘something in his stomach’ didn’t have an urge to coming out so soon, but seem like the situation really againts him. He try to self-hypnotize to make his stomach feel better, but it didn’t worked.

Okay, it’s time to give up. Let’s go to toilet.

 

Despite being lazy, Sunyoul get off from the bed and walk slowly, trying to not making any sound and disturb Mr.Kim’s peaceful sleep. Lucky, there is a bit of moonlight from the window so he was able to see his surounding better.

Now that he’s already outside the room, he’s still a bit confused with his surrounding. He is trying to remember the toilet location on the first floor, but he’s totaly forget. ‘I think it’s in the corner...isn’t it?’  He walked around in the corridor, trying to remember,

when he heard a girl’s screaming voice.

 

 

 

“Are you ready for tonight, baby?” Kuhn close his bedroom’s door and walk toward a girl who’s already waiting on his bed.

“More than ready, baby.” The girl respond with a sensual voice (Don’t ask me!! I don’t know how the sensual voice is)

“Good girl...What kind of style that you want?” Kuhn lower his-already-low-voice to make it sound deeper and y.

“I heard...that you have a rope?” (I also don’t know what they will do with a ROPE!!!)

“Aayy..you really know how to have fun.” Kuhn give his smiley face (or grinning face to be exact)  and open his cabinet where the last time he store the rope. Once he found it, his smile turn even wider.

 

“I’m gonna knock you out...” He begin unbotton his shirt, revealing his muscular body and get a happy ‘wow’ from the girl.

“I can’t wait, baby...come to me...”

“I’m coming....” Kuhn get closer and closer to the girl on his bed with a rope in his hand. His body is craving for this. Tonight...he will get what he want.

 

“Aaaaahhh aahhhhhhhh.....”

 

“Hey, I didn’t even touch you yet.”

“Oopss. Sorry, too excited. Hihihi”

Aishh this girl almost killing the mood, but..whatever. Let’s continue.

Kuhn watching the girl beneath him hungrily. Her face is so f****n pretty. Her neck...her body...'Wow'

The girl wrapped her hand around Kuhn’s neck and pull him down.

 

This is the time... this is the time....

 

This is...

BRUUUAAAKKKKK!!!

The bedroom’s door opened harshly. Kuhn stop whatever he will doing and look at the stranger guy in his door. Shocked.

 

Sunyoul can’t believe with what he see. The almost young master Kuhn with a rope in his hand and... a girl beneath him. Whaaattt???

“YOUNG MASTER KUHN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING????” Sunyoul run toward them and attack his (future) master until the said guy was falling down to the wood floor hardly along with whe loud ‘Awww’ sound.

“YOUNG MASTER KUHN, I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE MY FUTURE MASTER OR NOT, BUT YOU CAN’T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A GIRL!!! IT’S A VIOLENCE...I - I  WOULDN’T LET IT HAPPENED!! YOU SHOULD BE ASSHAMED TO YOURSELF!!” S

Please log in to read the full chapter