4. Young Master Wei

100 Days Being...a Maid?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Ouch, hot.”

Sunyoul touch the water in the bathtub and it feel really hot. He still need to add the cold water first.  

 

It's just 6 in the morning but Sunyoul is ready to take a bath. Not that he is a neat person, he even refuses to take a bath first in this cold weather, but his body is unwashed since yesterday. To think that maybe his body is full with bacterias and germs, he decide to just fight the cold air with warm water. Lucky, the house owner had water heater (Of course, they are rich).

After satisfied with the warmth, he take off all of his clothes and slowly get into the bathtub.

'Aahh~~it feels so good~~' He is lying down in the bathtub comfortably.

It's so relaxing...

 

While enjoying himself, Suyoul's mind is travelling into what just happened to him recently. From his journey to Seoul, his adventure to finding part time job, until he met Mr.Kim and young master Kuhn.

Speaking about young master Kuhn, he looked so scary and seem a bad temperamental person. Not to mention about his player attitude. Mr.Kim told him last night that young master Kuhn frequently brings woman to the house. From Mr.Kim also, he finally knew that last night his young master didn't do some violence to the girl, but want to xxxxxxxxxx.

Omo~~~ Sunyoul blushing for just thinking about it. Honestly, he isn't familiar with something like that. Let alone about that adult contents, he even never had dating experience before.

 

‘I will date when I found someone I love’.

Okay, Sunyoul. I got it. :D

 

He already met young master Kuhn. How about young master Wei?

‘I just hope that he is a nice guy...’

 

 

 

Wei steps into his apartment sleepily. It's 6.15am and he just comeback from the library in his campus. These weeks are indeed hell weeks for a bussines student like him. Because that's means that he has a lot of projects to do. During these kind of times, he prefer to stay overnight at the library, because he can be more focus there. Eventhough with that, the consequence is he lost a lot of sleep.

 

The first thing that welcoming him is the scent from the fresh food ingredients that Mr.Kim chopped. It smells so good, especially for a hungry tummy of him. But eat is the second thing he want to do right now. Take a sleep first.

 

"Young master Wei, welcome home." Mr.Kim greets with 90° bow. Wei respond with a light bow and smile.

"When will the breakfast ready?" Wei ask while put his car key on the drawer.

"Maybe in around fourty minutes."

"Alright. I will take a sleep first then. Please wake me up at 8. If the food is already cold, no need to heat it for me."

“I understand, young master.” Mr.Kim answer with another bow. He is thinking about when he will tell his young master about Sunyoul, but he seem tired. Maybe after he wake up later. When he is more fresh.

"Is Kuhn hyung came home?" Wei ask while go upstair, a bit dazed because he is too sleepy.

"Yes. Young master Kuhn came home last night."

"With girl?"

"Hmm...yes."

Like always. Wei thought.

 

Sometimes he can't understand that one cousin of him. He's already in second year of college, but he seem so relax with his study. While Wei himself feel in between life and death, and he still the first year student. ‘When will he stop playing around and be more serious?’ Wei sulking. He can't always lying to his aunt and say that her son is doing well with his study when the fact is...Wei even not dare to describe his cousin's last grade.

It's so messed up.

 

Wei walks in corridor and stops in front of the bathroom door. He heard the sound of water flows from the tap in bathtub. 'Odd'. It's just 6.20am. Impossible if Kuhn is take a bath in this hour. It's even impossible for him to wake up. ‘Is it the girl Kuhn brought last night?’ Maybe it is. But hey, she's so diligent to take a bath this early. As far as he knew, the girls Kuhn brought is as lazy as him. They will wake up some time in the afternoon.

It's not his business anyway.

He almost walk towards his bedroom, until

Please log in to read the full chapter