5. Being a Maid is Not Easy pt.1

100 Days Being...a Maid?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Baby~~Ireohke ganeun geon neomu wihomhae you’re driving me crazy Baby... Nal e kkuneun bunneung...”

“Nggg...”

“...tto dareun nareul kkaewo geobuhal su eobneun neoneun...”

“Nnngggggg....”

“...you make me lost control....So dangerous no no no no no no no no now”

“Nngghhh....where is it?”

“Wiheomhae neon no no no no no no no no no now”

“Aarrggghh...”

“So, dangerous no no no no....”

“Ah yea ah yea, I WAKE UUUUPPPP...” Sunyoul groaning and waking up. His head turn around and found his phone on the drawer.

“Wihomhae neon...”

PEEP!

 

Ishh. So noisy.

But it effective anyways.

 

5.30 am. Sunyoul waking up from his bed slowly and stretching his body. His head is a bit dizzy for the lacking time of sleep. He still need more sleep, but anyways, this is a brand new day for him. He is doing a little jog rounded his bedroom for some minutes to gather his energy up and ending it with another stretching. After feel much more warm, he raise his hands up “I’m Ready!!!!!”

 

After three days of “trainings” by Mr.Kim, today he finally become an official temporary household assistant in this apartment. He is excited, along with a lot of concerns. Today is the first day he will does all the houseworks without Mr.Kim. Not that he unable to do it alone, but he just still need many things to learn and adapting more with his new job and new environtment. Just like this one, he still used to adapting with his waking up time, 5.30 in the morning. Eventhough he is good with houseworks, he still not used to do it for another people and in another people's place. 

He is also worry if he’ll be able to does his job well, or both of his masters will like him. So far, Young Master Kuhn seem a nicer one. He is a girl’s player, a really experiencing one, but he is nice to Sunyoul. “Nice” here means that he didn’t yelled at Sunyoul and forbid his maid to his bedroom like what he said at that “first night’s incident”. The older also always reply Sunyoul’s greeting and sometimes smile at him. Despite still being uncomfortable with him, Sunyoul feels a bit ease with his nice acts.

 

Now the problem is, Young Master Wei.

 

Sunyoul isn’t sure if it just his own thought, but he feels like that tall man didn’t like him. Since that bathroom incident, he never talk to Sunyoul, or even reply his greetings. The taller man already barely at home, and when he stayed home, he always gave that cold aura to Sunyoul. But he was fine with Mr.Kim.

‘Is he still mad at me because of that incident? Or....” Uncounsciously Sunyoul touch his lips gently and playing with it for a few seconds. He remember something and gets embarrased right after. “Omo. Or he still mad at me because he..gave me... kyyaaaaa~~~~” Sunyoul covers his face with both of his palm. He almost forget about that part of incident.

How he can face that tall guy after this?

'Ottokhae~~~'

.

.

.

After cleaning his own bed and taking a bath, Sunyoul going straight to the kitchen. It’s already 6.30 am. According to the daily schedule from Mr.Kim, his first job of the day is preparing breakfast at around this time. He check some ingredients in the fridge and looking at his master’s favourite menu list. After had some hard times, he decides to make kimchi fried rice with marinated beef. It is written to be young master Wei’s favourite menu.

 

 

“Oo? Young master Wei, welcome home...” Sunyoul greets with a bow when a tall guy figure coming out.

Wei respond with a light nod. Dark circles are really obvious under his eyes. He walks towards the living room and throws his tired body on the sofa. His eyes are staring at nowhere. He need to sleep so soon but he is too tired to going upstair.

 

The distance between them is less than three metres and it make Sunyoul become awkward, especially when none of them is talking. Wei is obviously sleepy, while Sunyoul is currently busy to find some topic for them to talk, but he can’t decide how to start the conversation. He really want to make sure that his master is fine with him.

 

“Is Mr.Kim already departed?”

Sunyoul surprised with the sudden question. His master just talked to him. He didn't expected that at all. “Y-Yes. M-Mr.Kim was already departed last night. Young master Kuhn himself who take him to the train station.” Sunyoul answered, still awkward.

“Good then.” Wei nods and lying down on the sofa. “I will take a sleep here. Please wake me up at 10.”

“Y-You aren’t going to your room? Sir?”

“I’m too tired. Just let me here.” Wei yawning before he comfort his body on the sofa and close his eyes to sleep.

“A-Alright, Sir. Have a good sleep.”

 

Sunyoul continue doing his works to make a breakfast. When a snoring sound heard, he can’t help but smile.

 

 

 

“I will bring some of my friends tonight.” Kuhn, who is currently enjoying his breakfast, said.

Sunyoul who is still tidy up the kitchen, look toward the older.

“O-oh.. How many people you will bring, Sir?” Sunyoul already knew about this habit of his master from Mr.Kim. Young master Kuhn often brought his friends to have some “party” in the house, especially when young master Wei isn’t home. Party means that Sunyoul need to prepare some drinks and foods for many people.

“I’m still not sure. Just prepare many drinks and foods, mostly drinks.” He said. “Oh, don’t forget to clean up the house too. Especially my bedroom.” He gives Sunyoul a wink and success to make the younger flustered.

“I-I understand, Sir.”

Kuhn furrow his eyebrow and waves his hand. “No need to call me Sir or young master. You can just call me Kuhn or Hyung. You’re younger than me, right?”

“Yes.”

“Just call me Kuhn, and I will call you Sunyoulie.”

Huh?

“Just call me Sunyoul and I will call you Hyung.” Sunyoulie sounded a bit too cute for his taste. He knew that he is cute, but no no.

“Wae? It’s cute. Or... do you prefer it to be called ‘Babe’?” Kuhn’s expression suddenly turn serious and y, and his eyes staring right to his maid. He is obviously joking, but the younger take it too serious as he is being froze at his place.

Seeing his reaction, Kuhn laughing hard. “I’m joking, Sunyoulie. You don’t need to be worry. I’m straight.” He said proudly.

Sunyoul still froze, doesn’t know how to respond.

 

Right at that moment, the sleeping Wei  start to bu

Please log in to read the full chapter