6. Being a Maid is Not Easy pt.2

100 Days Being...a Maid?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“No.No. Find another man. He is mine.”

 

 

‘Huh?’  Sunyoul’s eyes wider along with his mouth. ‘Oh No. Please.... ‘ That guy is already messed up his day and he doesn’t need anymore crap to make it worse.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, Sunyoul is not the only who shocked because of Kuhn’s statement. That guy’s voice is loud enough to be heard by all people in the room and gather their attention. All of people around them are suddenly stop from their activities and react like crazy people.

“ARE YOU IN SERIOUS, KUHN????”

“Since when you attracted to a guy?”

“OH.MY.GOD.”

“This is breaking news....”

PRRAANG!!! A girl dropped her glass.

Some girls start to talking among themselves and busy write something on their phone.

“I can’t believe it...” and another shocked reactions.

                       

Kuhn himself just stay calm, sipping his drink. Pretend to be calm or maybe doesn’t even care with the sudden mess he created, no one knows.

 

Seungcheol, still holding Sunyoul’s hand, only manage to say “What?” and looking toward Sunyoul. “You’re Kuhn’s boyfriend?”

Sunyoul respond with an annoyed face. ‘Me and that guy? No way!’ He curse inside, but of course everyone can’t hear his voice. Now that Kuhn didn’t give any respond, he is the one get the spotlight from his master’s friends.

“N-No!! We are not couple. Really.” Sunyoul strongly denied, shaking his head.

Good thing that the Seungcheol guy is already release the grip and moves his interest to his friend.  It’s not long until Sunyoul  finally manage to run away from the room. He still need to buy his master’s order anyways.

All of the attention is back onto Kuhn. Even their ‘DJ’, the one who operates music from mp3 player, turn off the music  as to anticipate for Kuhn’s respond. Annoyed feeling finally hits that guy as he start to grumble. “What?”

 

Seungcheol is the first one to ask. “You have a boyfriend?” It’s really a shocking news for him and for another people. Kuhn, his friend who is a pretty girl’s hunter is in relationship with a GUY?

 

“Nope.”

“And then who is he?” Seungcheol pointing the place Sunyoul standing earlier, but the said guy is already missing.

”That guy is my new maid. Just temporary...”

“But you said he is yours...” The long-haired guy beside Kuhn asked. Confused.

“Technically, he is mine because he works for me. But the main reason is, I just don’t want you to disturb him because he still need to buy me some drinks.” Kuhn answered calmly. “I’m still straight everyone~~~ he is not my boyfriend.” Kuhn waved his hands all smiley to his friends who currently watching him in anticipation. “Let’s continue the party...”

 

The DJ playing another music  and people back to their activities and giving such reactions. Many girls are happy because Kuhn is still straight, while some guys are dissapointed (maybe they secretly had a crush on him). Some of them seem not interested with the situation, while the rest is still put their ‘wtf face’. Seungcheol is one of them who give the ‘wtf’ expression. He and his bestbuddy, Jeonghan, surrounding Kuhn to interrogate him.

 

“Seriously Kuhn, who is he?” Seungcheol once again asked. He still not feel satisfied.

“I told you he is my temporary maid.” Kuhn raised his voice a bit, annoyed. “And If you ask why I said he’s mine, it’s because I want you to stop teasing him because I need him to buy more drinks. Understand?”

 

Seungcheol pouts.

 

“What happened to Mr.Kim?” Jeonghan asked. A bit worry.

“He is fine. He just take time off, and this guy replace him.”

“Oh...I see...”

“Where you got him from?” Seungcheol asked.

Kuhn shruged. “Mr.Kim brought him here.”

 

“I would like it to have a maid like him.“ Seungcheol said. “He’s pretty...” He put his naughty smile and get a surprised look from two of his bestbuddies.

 

“Yah! You are done if Jihoon know about this.” Kuhn said.

“Do you forget how evil your boyfriend is?” Jeonghan reminded. “Or....don’t tell me that you guys break up again?” This friend of him is scared by his own boyfriend, eventhough Jihoon’s body is much smaller than him. If he dare enough to seduce another man, it’s means that their relationship is over. Again.

Seungcheol’s expression drastically changed when he heard the name. “Shut up!! No need to bring him up!!!”

Kuhn and Jeonghan round their mouth and say “Oooo....”  in harmony. Jeonghan laugh hard afterward.“I was right...” He laugh hard until his stomach feel hurt and get another angry reaction from Seungcheol.

 

Kuhn torn between want to laugh or not, but then instead he ask. “I can’t understand your relationship.” Kuhn shaked his head. “If you and Jihoon are this problematic, why willing to make it a relationship? I mean, if you like him, you can just stay with him without dating or whatever you call it. No commitment, no hurtful. Everyone is happy.”

“Don’t compare me with you! I’m not a man who will sleep with someone without love.”

“But you just teased my maid. Who knows if in the end you will sleep with him.”

“I wouldn’t. I just .” Seungcheol get angry, but then staring Kuhn in a mocked expression. “At least, I know how to love someone properly.”

Jeonghan nods. “Yeah. I always wondered, why you never have a proper relationship, Kuhn? Everytime I see you with girls, it’s always different girls. If you want it, I’m sure you can date whoever you love.”

 

The said guy moves his eyes to group of girls near them. A girl notice him and give a shy smile. Kuhn give her a smile back. “Because...I have no reason to date them.” He look back to his two friends. “I can get what I want this way. I don’t need any relationship with a bull commitment or whatever.” He chuckled.

 

“You, trash.”

“Look who speak.” Kuhn smirked. “Like you aren’t a trash yourself.”

“Guys...please...” Jeonghan is annoyed. There is no day without bickering over small thing for these two friend of him. He even amazed for how they are still together as bestbuddies.“Both of you are trashes, ok. No need to argue.” He moves his look toward Kuhn. “But seriously, don’t you ever feel something like...love, or adore someone who make you want to have her.. A strong feeling that make you want to be a better person for her...not just interested to their bodies.”

“He has no heart to love somebody.” Seungcheol answered and get a ‘Shut up’ from Jeonghan.

 

Kuhn turn into silence. He is thinking of something, and smile. “Let’s just say that I never had that kind of feeling.”

“See?” Seungcheol look to his long-haired friend.

Jeonghan shake his head. “You should try to love someone properly, Kuhn. Seriously, you really need an encouragement to change your life.”

“I have a good life already.”

“No, you not. Trust me. Your life is such a mess.”

 

“Maybe you can try a relationship with your new maid.” Seungcheol give an advice. Joke or not, Kuhn can’t tell.

“Thanks for your advice, but I’m straight, in case you forget about it.”

“Oh, right.” Seungcheol nods, but Kuhn can tell that his friend is trying to mock him.”Your maid must be hate it too. I still remembered his annoyed expression when I asked about you two dating.” Seungcheol chuckled and it success to get Kuhn’s full attention.

 

“What?”

“I asked your maid if you two are in relationship, and know what? He strongly denied it.” Seungcheol smirked. “You should see his expression. He was really annoyed.”

Kuhn furrows his eyebrows. “Wait wait wait wait wait. So...you say that my maid hate it to be paired up with me?”

“Seem like he did.” Seungcheol nods while frowning his lips, pretending to be sad. “But I can’t blame him, since you aren’t attractive enough for the guys...so...yeah.”

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. ‘Not again...You two...’

 

Kuhn, being a man with high pride, just can’t accept everything Seungcheol has said. He opens his mouth as to speak something and defense himself, but the words are just hard to coming out. It stucked in his throat as his heart is burning with anger. “You..you are really wrong if you think I’m not attractive for guys. You are really really wrong.” Kuhn is already burned in anger, and Seungcheol’s smirk just adding a fuel into him . “J-Just look and see...I will make him falling in love with me.”

“Him?”

“My maid.”

Seungcheol frowning once again. “You don’t need to. I won’t let your pride drowning to hell, my friend....” He is too enjoying this. Kuhn is indeed too easy to teased.

“Take my words. I will show you.”

 

 

Not long after that moment, the door is opened, and Sunyoul’s figure popped out along with somebody else carrying a big box behind him.

Jeonghan seeing them first and suddenly a smile bloom on his face. “Joshua~~~~you finally come...” He approach the guy happily. He kisses his cheek multiple times and end it with a smooch. “Please save me from that two bickering people...they....Eyy, what are you bringing, Honey?” Jeonghan stops complaining when he realized his boyfriend is holding a big box.

The said guy put down the box on the floor. “This is his.” Joshua look at Sunyoul beside him. “I met him at the lobby carrying this box. He seem a bit in trouble, so I just help him.”

“Omo...you are so kind.” Jeonghan feel touched and hugs the guy in front of him happily. “I love you, Honey~~ I'm so lucky to have you.....”

Joshua

Please log in to read the full chapter