One day

Lovely nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

We sat inside the makeshift dining room we made in the saferoom,eating our dinner as usual.Just then,we heard a bang from somewhere.....had the giant found us and finally come to eat us? I wanted everyone to hide but then they all rushed to the source of the noise and I had no choice but to follow them.

*bang*bang*bang*"Let us in"*bang*bang*"please." Husky voices screamed from outside.We quickly looked for the remote that the guard kept in the hiding place and we opened it a little bit and 9 handsome men with 3 hot kids rushed in before we closed it immediately.The 3 kids they had looked really young.......but not as young as Jungkook but perhaps as young as Jimin and Taehyung.5 of them were heavily injured.The 3 kids and the two biggest ones looked like they needed immediate treatment.

"Hello,we are exo from SM entertainment.We understand that we're not in the same company and that we're not supposed to be here but our building was destroyed and the other building are too far." A guy with a very smooth white  skin and brown hair said."Yeah.It's fine but we need to get your members treated." I said as I carried the dark kid and the one who looked like the youngest while Namjoon carried the exotic looking one and Yoongi and Jimin tried helping the two biggest ones and Taehyung and Jungkook came to help anyways.

A/N I love these two groups so much........anyone up for Baek and Taehyung moments?hahahahah eyeliner mother and son together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter