Preparing

Lovely nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

Everyone was pacing back and forth getting what they need ready.No one had even had the time to look at the younger boys' face expressions.Kai seemed like he wanted to fight but is hesitating,Sehun also looks ready to fight but his eyes just screams out fear,Tao looked quite angry but his eyes screamed worry as he looked at the two younger members of his own group.Jungkook looked like he's about to cry and he's just blankly staring at everyone,jumping at any sudden movement or noise near him,Taehyung looked like he's thinking but who knows what about and Jimin just looked like he wanted it all to be over.I hope this will turn out well.

Kris and Suho gathered all their members to the corner of the room.Namjoon,Hoseok and I decided to join them despit them constantly telling us that we're merely humans and it won't do us good to fight alongside them.Everyone is crowding near the door,waiting.We were all heavily equipped and armored,for protection against the giant.

-flashback-

Kris layed out a huge map of the city while Suho layed out the map of our building."Here's the plan: We wait at the gate for the giant to peek into and when it does,we pierce it's eye and attack." It sounded simply enough,if only we weren't gonna fight off a 20feet large giant that could kill us all with one foot.

I quickly made my way to the kitchen before we head to our mission.I took Jungkook in my arms and dragged the other two to one corner of the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter