Them

Lovely nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

We finally managed to carry the 5 into the infirmary corner of the basement.Yeah it was large so we had time to pit different corners."What happened?" I asked as I our makeshift light.(not the flashlights but the light thingy you see near emergency exits.)"Our other labelmates were in the other building to practice for concerts and such stuff and it's kind of far from here but we got worried and our building was also smashed so there was nothing we could do about it.We only managed to save a few equipments and we had to venture out to.......survive." A small guy who looks like Taehyung said.

"Arasseo,I see.Now,can you tell me what happened to them?" I nodded as I flashed a small flashlights into their eyes to see if it will dilate.A trick I've learned as a kid.(watched it from the new when I was 4.Pretty cool huh?)Luckily their eyes dilated and their heartbeat was fast but it was there and I should keep it there."They were the biggest ones in the group so they said they'll be in front,we refused but they insisted so we complied.W-we thought everyth-thing was gonna be okay and we'll make it through without getting hurt but the giant spotted us and it struck them and of course they fought a little bit." He bit his lip and looked down.I could tell by his voice there was something he was not telling me but I shrugged it off and decided to wait until he's ready to tell."Can you take care of my Taehyung over there?" I pointed to Tae who was watching Jungkook sleep on Jimin while Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok were talking to the other exo members.He smiled as he nodded and went to him.(yeah as promised.)

I started to treat the one who had the worst injury.The dark kid.Damn,I forgot to ask for their names."Forgot to ask their names didn't you?" The second-biggest tried to sit up and smiled weakly."Yah,don't do that.Lay down a while and I'll finish with........this kid." I think I really need to know their names."He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter