The fight

Lovely nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

Before the fight,I noticed something about Kai and Kris.......but isn't Kai with Kyungsoo? I yanked Kris from the hall and into one of the bathroom stalls."What do you want?" He said,clearly annoyed."Isn't Kai dating Kyungsoo?" He scoffed as he removed my hand from his arm."No.Kyungsoo just took care of him a lot when they were trainees much like Tao and me.But Tao is dating Sehun and Kyungsoo is dating Sehun......so is that all?" I sighed as I headed out to the gate.

I guess what Kris said was true since I've noticed the looks they gave each other as we ran outside to fight.The 5 biggest insisted on being front again and their lovers gave them a look filled with love.Kris flew to the giant,carrying Baekyun who shot a bright beam of light to the giant's remaining eye but the giant was quick nd they were swatted.

Kai growled as he saw Kris hit the ground hard and he ran to the giant,Chanyeol following shortly after seeing Baek too and everyone tried to scream for them to stop.The loudest screams being Kyungsoo,Baehyun,Kris and Suho.

They ignored the screams as they ran to the giant.Chanyeol held Kai's hand and they both dissapeared only to appear in front of the giant's shoulder.Chanyeol shot a fire ablaze onto the eye of the giant but the giant's remaining eye was closed and they were both grabbed but they somehow dodged and they're now on the ground,bleeding.

Kyungsoo was angered at the sight of his kid and now he was walking to the giant and stepped onto it's foot.I guess his power was super strenth because the giant screamed when he stepped on his foot and he almost kicked Kyungsoo away if Kyungsoo wasn't a fast fighter and he moved out of the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter