Drama in the carXD

Lovely nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

"Hyung,that hurt you know?" "Yeah,you didn't have to hit me so hard." "You mean us you selfish little bafoon." "Why didn't Namjoon-hyung get hit too?He fought us." "Yeah and Jungkook too.He was playing with us."

And they kept on rambling about Jungkook and Namjoon not getting hit while Jungkook is sobbing on Yoongi and Namjoon is fighting the urge to hit them again."Okay.First of all,you hurt Jungkook already and he only played with you guys until you fought and he tried to stop you.Second,Namjoon was also trying to stop you.And third,look at what you did to your maknae and you tell me why I didn't hit him?!?!?!" They looked at Jungkook and bit their bottom lip,looking down.

Jimin pov

We looked at Jungkookie who was crying while Yoongi-hyung held him close."Sorry Jungkookie.Jiminie-hyung is sorry." He looked up for a moment,revealing his bruised little cheeks and tear stained face."Taehyungie-hyung is sorry too baby Kookie." He looked up to Yoongi-hyung who shook his head."I'm sorry pretty baby bunny kookie.You know hyung loves you right?" Hoseok burst into tears,making an attempt to hug Kookie.Once again,Jungkook looks at Suga-hyung who only sighes and nods before loosening his hold on Jungkook's waist.

We were all hugging and Jungkook soon fell asleep...........on meXD."Sorry for hurting you baby." I his hair."too much drama in the car guys." Namjoon-hyung laughed as he drove.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter