Secret

Lovely nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin pov

We finished breakfast and the dishes are all cleared and put away but we're still sitting on the table which btw doesn't even fit all 19 of us and the two maknae lines got to eat at the counter,just beside the table.The boys' attentions were on us now.Everyone's waiting quietly for someone to speak up and start it before it ends.I opened up my mouth to speak but a loud and deep 'ehem' sounded from Kris and everyone's attention turned to him.

"So as all of us except 5 of the bts members know,the gate of this building that keeps us safe from the giant had a hole and now,we must not venture out for fear of it seeing us and attacking us." He sipped his cup of coffee which Suho brewed for everyone except the 6 kids on the counter who got hot chocolate."Is that all?" I moved to stand up but Kris shook his head and sipped on his cup.....AGAIN."We realized that someone has to kill the titan before it kills us.And reducing our movements and not venturing outside will only help us live longer but we cannot be here forever so we came to the decision to kill it." Everyone in his group seemed like they're ready for it while my members aren't.

"A-are you sure?Your guns and armory won't stand a chance against the titan and neither can your blades!!!" Hoseok screeched."That is also one of the things we have to talk to you about." Chanyeol said,everyone in his group seemed like they're talking about something so normal,like planning on what to eat for dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter