new begin

Internship, and next?

You are absolutely nervous. Spending the last 3 month with learning some korean and try to manage everything with a appartment was really hard but now you are standing in front of a really big building, the building of "Jellyfish Entertainment". During your time at university you planned to do a 6 month internship. You always wanted to be in Korea but never had the chance or enough money to really do so. But now you got the chance. You study graphic design and wanted to be involved in some design work they are doing in korea.

"Take all your courage you have Rosalie and do this right now. This is all you wanted for so long. FIGHTING!" you say to you self.

So you went in. The first thing you see is something like a reception with a old but cute man behind.

"Hello. Sorry, may you can help me. I am Rosalie Brecht, my internship in the design office start today and I don't know where to go exactly." you ask the smiling man.

"Hello young lady. Just a minute, I have to look it up in my computer." He answered.

 

After that you found your way to the management office where you became your ID card, keys and everythink you needed for now. So you went out of that room, really were a bit happy to know what you should do next and   >CRASH<  run into a young man, nearly your age. All your papers that you got in the management office were flowing around the floor and your head really hurt since it crashed onto something hard. The yound man apolegiezed, so as you do, and helped with getting all your papers back. After he left really fast.

A bit confused and still with a hurting head you find your way to the design office. But you always was thinking about this guy. He doesn't looked normally, like a normal korean guy. He was wearing a basecap, clothes that were really to big for him and he was really tall for an asian guy. Hard to tell if he was handsome or not but all in all he helped out with the paper problem.

 

On the first day you just get easy and boring work to do, but that was really normal. All collegues were buisy with  preparing a photoshooting wich will be held next week but you could't be a big help.

 

The rest of the week was hard but also interesting. You got to know your collegues better, a women wich is around your age and a man who is around 35 years old. The man, he name his self Tom, is really funny and sweet but he often tells storrys about his boyfriend. The woman, her name is Eunjie, was really a big help for you. She also tells you funny storys about her boyfriend, but couldn't tell who he is since she said its a big secret.

It was the evening before the photoshoot, makeup, set and lighting was planned and you want to go home.

"Hey Rosalie, wanna have a drink tonight with some friends? We can go and sing karaoke, that's always funny and you need to hear Tom singing, it's hillarious!!" Eunji asked before we all wanted to go. "sure, why not. Since we need to have much energy tomorrow we can need some fun today, too."

So we all went to a karaoke bar. After an hour tree friends from Eunji joined in.

"So Rosalie, since you will get to know them tomorrow anyways let me introduce to you Jaehwan, Sanhyuk and Taekwoon. We work together for quite a long time and it's always fun. Guy's, this is Rosalie, she's doing a internship right now and will help with the photoshooting tomorrow, too." Eunji introduced. The young guys looked at you, propably they had some beer already. Taekwoon was sitting on the couch already, looking at the songlist.

"Hi Rosalie. That's a interesting name. I think I saw you earlier already. ... Ahh, you are the girl I crashed in to. Sorry again. Anyway where are you from?" Jaehwan asked you. so that was the guy, but why do I meet them at the photoshooting space, are they idol's or something, you ask yourself.

"Hi nice to meet you all. I am from Germany, I study graphic design."

"Woaaah, that sounds interesting!" Hyuk said "I hope we will get along really well since we all are creative people!" He smiled.

"Sorry that I have to ask but I don't really have an idea, are you idols ore something?" you asked, a bit ashamed not to know the popular persons from the company you are working at.

"Oh no problem, we are VIXX, a group, singing, dancing, 6 people in total. You shure have heared of Kpop, do you?" Sanhyuk asked while he laughted. Jaehwan went away and was sitting beside Taekwoon. So you remained with Sanhyuk alone. "My stage name is Hyuk, you can also call me like that since everyone do so."

"Of course I know kpop and I also know VIXX, but I had no idea you are them. Plus you look so different from all the ´videos I have seen, but also really handsome."

 

You talked and laughted a lot with Hyuk, you also exchanged numbers since he really was fun. So starting in the next day you were supper happy since you hoped for more fun with all of them and get more and more excited to get to know all of them.