final

Internship, and next?

"Eunji, I think we should go to the kitchen for a moment. I am sure Rosie need to tell these two something!" Tom said while he took Eunji's arm to take her into the kitchen.

Now you are alone with Jaehwan, the super cute and adorable but also sensitive boy, and your best friend and most lovely person Hyuk.

 

"Ok you two, I guess I should really talk to you. This whole situation is killing me. But I guess the best thing is to make thing's clear for everyone.", you said directly.

You could see that both of them are feeling the same, like they want to stop this and have a clear situation. But noone of the two was saying anything.

 

You start to speak again, "I am so happy that I am able to meet such great people here in Korea. Everyone is friendly and I found great new friend's. To be true, I have one person I have more feeling's as only friendship. I want to tell you that I think you two are some of my best friend's I've ever had. It is nothing personal and I know I was mean and I guess I still will be mean to you, especially when I tell you know..."

"Please stop!" Jaehwan said. I really can't hear this anymore. I have talked to Hyuk. At first I really was angry when I saw you two. I really tought that we were dating. And I really like you. You are a special girl to me, still... I think I am not able to feel something as strong as Hyuk is feeling for you. As I have seen you adn how you run away, I knew that it isn't right for me to stand between you two."

"Thank's Jaehwan," HYuk said" Yes we have talked much about this and I wasn't fair to you Hwanni because I knew how you two were dating and stuff, but I could't stop my feelings. And as I realized how you two spend more and more time together I just had to kiss you right away. I am so sorry to both of you. But seriously, Rosie, I can't stop these feeling's."

Hyuk looked into your eyes and you could see his beautiful dark eyes. This moment could last forever if it wasn't that awkward.

"I know how you must feel Hyuk", you said,"  for me it's the same. I am in love with you Sanhyuk. You are the most important person for me. Imagine a life without you, it is horribble. But I also need to tell you something. Maybe I should call Tom and Eunji, because this is something all of you should know."

Jaehwan went out of the room and came back with both of them. "we are all here now so, what do you want to tell us?"

You took a deep breath. "Ok, I am pretty nervous right now, so sorry for that. But.... I don't know how to start!" you paniced.

"If only you start somehow now! Please to much drama baby!", Tom said.

All laughted, since there was only drama in your life as you started your intern in Korea.

"As you may know" you started again" I am still doing an internship, wich will end in two weeks. I had a talk with the boss and he asked me if I want to work at this company after I have done my exams. And I said yes!"

 

Everyone was shocked but happy. Even Jaehwan was happy to hear this. You two aren't dating anymore but now you are friend's.

 

As time passed by the internship ended as you said. The two weeks has passed away to fast. You and Hyuk are a couple now and Jaehwan really was nice to both of you. Strangely he came along with Eunji much better now and you and Hyuk are thinking that the two are dating now. But nothing for sure. Tom was so cute, he talked to the company boss to make sure that you had a contract with the company, so that you really would come back again. Only one year and your university time would be over. Hyuk said he want's to visit you in Germany and travel around in your country. So thing's really has went well.

 

"I already miss you" Hyuk said to you while you are standing at the airport. Hyuk, Jaehwan and Eunji came to say goodby to you know. Tom needed to stay at the office but he also said he would miss you.

"I hope time will pass faster. I want to come again. Maybe I can visit you in a while!" Eunji huged you "You are always welcome, just let me know when you plan on visiting!"

You huged Eunji more and then you huged Jaehwan. "I will miss you all. And I will never forget the nice time we had. I hope you will remember this for ever, too." "Of course I will always remember." You looked in each other's eyes. Now he really looked unhappy but you also could see the hope to meet again soon.

Now you go to Hyuk and hugged him deeply. After he kissed you. After you made thing's clear he really was nice to you. You fell even more in love with him, and didn't know how this even was possible. "We need to skype," Hyuk said" every day. And we need to write, and I will visit you, and..." you kissed him. "I love you Hyuk!". "I love you, too!" You looked in each others eyes. Why is saying good buy so hard.

You went away after you have hugged each person again and again and went to your plane.

 

You are sad right now but also happy to have such nie people who care about you. You will come back, that is for sure.