strange monday

Internship, and next?

„Good MOAHRNING!!“ Hyuk said lout into your face. Your have seen him from far away on the floor as he was coming near you. He was super happy. It’s Monday, but you really can’t hide your tiredness and sadness that weekend is over already.

“MH, morning. You had a nice free weekend?” you asked. You know that on weekend most of the idols have to work, but on this weekend they all had free time.

 

“We really should meet again next time. I mean when you are not to buisy to meet Jaehwan and stuff.” Hyuk looked strong at me, like he wanted to see your inner toughs. But what can you do, Jaehwan asked if you wanna spend some time with him, being out in the nature and having picknic. Jaehwan really is a good friend. They all are so great people here.

 

“Ah yes, sorry about that. But I guess we can find a day when we are both free and we can chill together, ok? AND, I am not spending more time with Jaehwan as with you, also I think you spend muuuuch more time with him than I do, so what about it?”

 

“Sorry, I wouldn’t make you mad. Just a joke. Why are you so sensible today? Is everything all right?”

 

“Haaaa, sorry. I really… huu. Hyuk, I am confused. But I don’t really know how to talk about it. It’s not your fault.”

 

“Maybe we can meet for dinner today and you can talk about this if you want.”

 

Hyuk is really a nice friend. Like who will ever listen to tiring storie’s from a girl that maybe or not likes a guy, OR NOT!!! Or maybe the girl has different problems? But Hyuk was willing to listen to the problems you have.

 

“Hyuk, really, thank you. I don’t know what to do if I wouldn’t know you. Let’s meet tonight after work.”

 

 

Hyuk smiled happily and said he wanted to search for a nice restaurant. Something really special korean food like, that I should try out during my time here.

 

As you walked appart on the practice rooms of the company on the way to your working room a door right beside you opened. It was Jaehwan.

 

“Hi Rosie, I have seen you walking by. Have nice sleep after Sunday?”

 

“Yes I was really tired but I had to clean my apartment so I couldn’t sleep much. And after cleaning I had to call my parent’s at home, because they said they miss me and I miss them, too.”

 

“I hope the call was nice? I know how hard it is to miss itselfs family and friends. It was like this when I was about to have debut. So I think it is really important to take your time to call them from time to time. If you ever are lonely or something you know you can always come to me.”

 

“Thank’s a lot! But I am not that lonely. I mean I have you guys. You all spend so much time with me, I never have time to clean haha! So it really is ok. Like as you know we meet the whole weekend, and today evening I am going to eat with Hyuk..”

 

“You are going to meet Hyuk?” You couldn’t even speak to the end. What does he mean with that?

 

“Of course I am going to meet my friend. What about it?”

 

“Ah, nothing. I just thought that…… ah, no. Forget it.”

 

Jaehwan fastly went back into his practise room and you was staying alone in the floor again.

Seriously, this Monday is kind of strange. “If I have been staying in my bed to sleeep it would be a much more happy Monday”, you said to yourself.

 

 

 

After your work time you went out of the company building and there was Hyuk, standing with two coffee’s and reading a poster on the wall. ‘I can see why he has so many fans. He really is handsome. Tall, funny, nice personallity, good looking… Everything a woman can wish for. Plus he is a great friend!’ you tought while looking at him.

 

“”Have you waited for a long time?” you asked while looking in his friendly face.

 

“No, only about 5 minutes. Here I got a coffee for you! With much milk and no sugar, how you like it!”

 

“Thanks, but I thought we’ll go to eat something, not?”

 

“Of course we will, but I thought the weater is so nice today, why not taking a walk on the river together.”

 

The sun is shining and it is warm but not to hot outside. Hyuk was right, it’s the perfect weater to be outside.

 

You and Hyuk are walking on the water. With light shadow from big trees, some people sitting on benches, all in all it was lovely. You two were walking side by side. It was so nice that Hyuk taller than you are. Beside that somehow you really feeled compfortable beeing together with him. ‘guess that’s how best friends can make you feel.’ you said to yourself.

 

Walking into the restaurant that hyukie had chosed he was really a gentleman.

 

“Hyuk, I think you know how to make me feel better, thank you for all this.”

 

“No problem. Doing it for you is like a pleasure. So what do you think, do you wanna tell me what makes you feel confused?” He looked deep into your eyes. Why was he looking like this, so handsome, so cute, so manly?

 

“The thing is, I have so much fun with you all, with my collegue’s, really with everyone. But I always have to think about, that I am only here for my internship. Time will pass and than I have to go back to Germany. I can say today that I will be deeply sad about leaving all of you. I guess when I leaf we will never see each other again. I am so confused to try to be happy the time I have but I can’t ignore the sadness.”

 

“Oh please Rosie, don’t be sad! Don’t think I can ever forget you. I will always be here for you. Even if you are in Germany and I am in Korea, we can text and skype. And I can visit you in Germany, I mean we are still on the same planet, right? Try not to worry. I know, fot me to say this it might sound easy, but just try to make the best use out of the time here. Also, who said that you can’t stay here in Korea after your internship is over? I mean I heard your work is really great and I guess they might hire you and you can stay here. Or if you don’t like it at Jellyfish, I can help you searchimg for a other company to work at. And..”

 

“haha! Okok! I got it!” You had to laugh so much about those sweet words from your bestie.

“Saying something so nice, thank you Hyuk. I hope that you really mean it. I wish it would work like this.”

 

“Of course it will. I am also sure that I am not the only person who thinks like that.”

 

After eatingsome chicken feets with amny other side dishes for a korean barbeque you are totally full. You decided to go out and Hyuk promised to walk you home.

 

After warm summery weather the night was really mild. With Hyuk you really can talk about everything. Since you met each other for the first time you two get along like you knew each other for more than 100 years.

 

You two are standing in front of the  door of your house as Hyuk started to ask “Rosie, hmm. I don’t really know how to ask this.”

 

“Just ask. As you have an open ear for me I will have for you, too.”

 

“You and Jaehwan, you are… friend’s, right?”

 

“Yes, that’s right.”

 

“So there is nothing more about it?”

 

“No. Just friends. I mean I really like him. And maybe spendung much time with him, but I think I there can’t be morewith the fandom. I don’t want to let Starlights feeling bad or anything. And I don’t think that Jaehwan has something more than friendship in mind. Or what do you think?”

 

Hyuk didn’t answered. He turned his face to yours and looked deep into your eyes. His eyes are really dark and deep. But also full or feeling’s and they looked so trustfull. Both of you didn’t said a word. Out of this moment Hyuk comes near your face and kissed your lip’s. You didn’t know how to react. Somehow this evening was so nice. He is such a nice person you really liked him. So kissing him was really nice. More than nice. His lips are so soft and warm. Slowly you started to put your arms around his waist as he did the same to yours. You don’t know how long you were kissing each other, but somehow you realized, what was happening right now. You and Hyuk are kissing. You stgarted to panic and got away from him. He opened his eyes and looked at you.

 

“Ah, I have to get in, I still need some sleep. See you tomorrow!” You said while fastly going into your house.

 

Hyk was left in the dark night of Seoul. You didn’t know what he was thinking right now. You don’t even know what you are thinking right now.

 

What a strange monday.