why has it have to happen?

Internship, and next?

Running up the stair's, opening the door and fastly getting into your appartment.

"What has happened right now?" you asked youself loud.

"Why has Hyuk.... kissed me? Was this a date? But... AAH NOOO!!!!!! We are friend's, I thought we are best friends. Why doe's this has to happen? I mean yes, it was really nice. I like Hyuk. He is the best firend I found here in Korea. But I thought he'd feel the same way.

The same way, hu? But, how do I actually feel? I thought I would like Jaehwan. But I directly told him I couldn't be together with him so telling him isn't possible. And the same goes for Hyuk. I mean I can't be together with him. I CAN'T!"

Slowly you walked along in your room's, finding a chair to sit on. Holding your head into your hand's you started again to talk: "Why was I liking this so much when I actually like Jaehwan? WHY? Do I like Hyuk more and Jaehwan is a nice friend? Didi I misunderstood everything? HAAAR! I can't think"

 

You really can't controll your mind. You tried to think about all this for hour's this evening but couldn't find a solution. In the end you can't solve anything by just sitting in your room. "Maybe I can find out more tomorrow. I really hope so..."

 

You decided to go to bed, check your sns to try change your mind as you saw you had some new messages.

Some messages from Jaehwan:

-Hi Rose. How R U doing?

-Im kinda bored, wanna do something together?

-ah I forgot! U meet Hyukie today right?

-hope you two have a good time. See ya tomorrow.

 

Jaehwan was often texting me like this. We sometimes meet out of nothing , play some games at there dorm or thy to be creative and think about some nice lyric's. What frien's do.

 

There was one message from Hyuk, too:

-I hope you had a fun day today. Hope we can do that again soon.

But I hope you are not mean how I said good night. I mean yeah, there is no reason to be mean I guess but, yeah.

Have a good sleep and see you tomorrow.

 

"Yes Hyuk I had fun today, but seeing you tomorrrow? How can I think about seeing him tomorrow, it's to soon!!! and NO, I have no reason to be mean, I mean I am only confused. AAARRRG! How should I answere this. Should I answere this?" Silently you listened to your fast beating heart. "I guess I see him tomorrow, no need to answere him right now."

 

You laid down. Checking your phone wasn't something relaxing today. "Or maybe I should ask Jaehwan what to do. I mean he is a guy. I don't want to dissapoint Hyuk or get him the feeling I don't like him. .... But maybe I get to much carried into this."

You decided that Hyuk is someone really important to you and at least you should write him something.

 

-have a nice sleep, see u tomorrow.

 

 

After sending him this message you didn't get a response. You waited for half an hour and fell asleep.

 

 

On the next day you were even more tired as yesterday, since you hadn't much sleep. You tried to be a bit earlier than Hyuk, since you know when he always go to work in the morning, to not meet him right away.

 

On the way to your working room you have to walk by the practice rooms. You found yourseldf standing in front on Hyuks room, looking through the glass door, seeing all his things beeing in this room. All cleaned up of yourse. But he had laying a jacket there. It must smel like him, right, you thought. You took a deep breaath and walked away.

Why does it have to change, you asked yourself the whole time.

On that day work was really hard for you. When the door opened you always looked up it is Hyuk or not. But he doesn't came. % minutes before you wanted to go you started to clean up your desk.

"Eunji, I am not feeling so well today. I hope it's ok if I go hoe now?"

"Shure, you came early in the morning, do as you want to. but if you don't feel well, make sure to take care. I mean eat many fruits, take a long bath and sleep early, ok? Do you feeling like you get a cold?"

"It's not like I am getting a cold. I am just...... emotionally it's kind of confusing right now and I hadn't enough sleep last night. Sorry for make you worrying."

"Ah I guess you have boy problem's right? I can tell since I know how the boy's all really REALLY like you. If you want a girl to tell about, please feel free to tell me. Maybe I can help or give you some advice with korean guy's."

"Thank you Eunji! I go now. Buy."

 

Happy about the day to be ended you walked to the exit. You looked up and.... there was Hyuk, standing like the day before. He look like he is waiting for something. Maybe I can go out fastly and he wouldn't see me, you thought. You tried as you wanted but as you came near, hyuk turned around and was looking directly at you.

Was he always looking this good? And Does I always had these strange feeling's in my stomach when I look at him?

Hyuk smiled as he looked  at you. "Haven't seen yyou the whole day, I am kind of sad about it." he said warmly.

"Yes, we had to do many thing's today." you lied. You wasn't going out of the workingroom only if necessary since you didn't want to meet him. But now that you see him you feel more happy than scared.

"You had so much work to do that you can leave right now?" Hyuk started to speaak again.

Silence between both of you. Ashamed thad he noticed that you lied you looked away. You started "You know, I am not feeling so well today. I didn't get much sleep yesterday. I.... I just cant help it, but I couldn't stop thinking about...."

"about what?" Hyuk asked.

"Ah you know what. C'mon!... I mean" you started to whisper "I mean the kiss!" you looked serious into his eyes.

"I know I shouldn't have done this out of nothing. But I couldn't help. Yesterday especially, you looked so beautyfull. Looking at you and not toughing you was a torture, not kissing your lip's was like hell. So I couldn't hold myself back at that moment. I really like you Rosalie." He looked deep into my eyes. We came one step closer as he said this. "I thought" he started again " that you like me, too. And I thought two people who like each other, why shouldn't they kiss each other for a good night? I really liked it, I hope you do so, too?!"

 

Embaressed of the pureness of his word's you couldn't look anylonger into his face. "Of course I like you. And of course I enjoyed it. Hu, I am kind of jealous how you can talk to brave about your feeling's. I wanna dothat, too. It's just, I was never ever imagine us kissing."

Now Hyuk looked kind of sad as you said that. Hyuk wanted to say something but in this moment Wonshik and Jaehwan came along this floor and Jaehwan run straight to me.

"AHHHHHH, there you are Rosie! I ahve searched for you the whole day, you promised we will meet. hyuk, it's not fair that you have her for your own!"

"Sorry jaehwan, I was about to go home since I am not feeling so well. I need to sleep! Buy everyone!"

You went out of the company building and turned into the next street as you topped. Why does they have to come in this kind of moment? Why?

Suddenly you feld a hand onto your shoulder and turned around. Hyuk was running after you, looked you and said "Really, if you don't want to chaange a thing, just let me know! I don't want to destroy our firndship like this. I wanna see you every day, play around with you, have fun, laugh with you, cry with you..."

You couldn't see him like this. So now you started to kiss him. He was surprised but he returned your kiss.