Confidece, please.

Internship, and next?

You two were sitting on a table. You have choosen a japanese restaurant, really cute but not to expencive, since a student like you don't have lot's of money.

You already ordered two soups, something light for lunch may be better, you thought.

On  the way to this place you have talked about work, a bit about dorm life and other unimportant stuff. But you could feel how Jaehwan was feeling a bit easyer around you now. Since you feeled the difference from before you decided to still hold on the plan and ask him direktly if there is something wrong around you two.

You get your soup, and you thought this might be a chance, or not? Anyway, you have to say it now. So..... fighting!!!

 

"Eh Jaehwan? I wanna ask you something. I really think it's fun with you today but to be serious, I was... feeling a bit awkward around you before." Jaehwan said nothing. We was avoiding your gaze.

"But now" you continued to break off this awkwardness wich is comming back right now " I think it was just an imagination I had."

"So you noticed?" he asked shy.

"Oh, no! I wouln't say that there was something. Really! It was my imagination."

"What if not?" Jaehwan asked out of nothing. "What if it was NOT your imagination? I think I should say it directly: I was feeling really awkward in front of you. I guess I have let you feel unwelcome, but I don't wanted to. I am sorry. I don't know why, but lately I really was feeling strange in front of you. I don't know why. I really don't! And I don't know what to do against it. But anyway. I am thankfull that you haven't give up and still trying to get over this.haha."

"oh, so I din't do something to make you angry or something?"

"No! Everythink is nice... somehow. Ehm, but Rosalie, do you have any plans for tomorrow? There is something I wanted to go for a long time, but I don't want to go alone. I hope you'll come along with me?"

"Ah sure why not. I have no plans, bu what have you planned?"

"... it's a secret. What do you think about meeting after work, I will pick you up at home."

 

After gettig back from lunch and starting with work again, you was asking yourself what Jaehwan want's to do tomorrow and you were getting more and more excited. All in all you are so glad to make things up wth Jaehwan.

 

On the next morning Hyuk came to your work place, asking how everything was like with Jaehwan.

"You are going out today? on a date? is this a date???" Hyuk asked full of energy. "I can't remeber Jaehwan having a date since we debuted."

"No. I don't think that thi is a date. We are friends and meeting sfter work, just to hang around together. That's all."

"ok... I don't guess so. And I think I know better than you how korean guys are going to have a date. Trust me."

 

Beeing uncertain because of Hyuk you was looking at your wardrobe, didn't know what to wear as you decided to write Jaehwan what you nearly are going to do. He was writing back that you two will be outside, but nothing more. After some time dressing up again and again you decided o you outfit and the doorbell was ringing. Already this late? you asked yourself. But just in time you was ready and went to go with Jaehwan, planning to have a fun evening.