Experiment

Internship, and next?

Early in the morning you were sitting in the company's mensa, drinking a cup of tea while looking out of the big window righti in front of you.

It has happened that all the boys were going to Japan for a concert tour right the day after the kiss with Hyuk. On one hand this gives you more time. Time to reflect things that have happened and to get to a good end. But on the other hand yyou don't really have time because the internship will only go on for 2 more months and after that time you have to go home. In these somehow lonely days you are thinking about your friends and family back home. Leafing Korea can be so easy, just take the plane and in Germany no one will know what has happened. Things will go as usual as they are. In the end you couldn't help but hurt peoples feelings without wanting it.

 

Tom came over to you sitting next to you.

"Things can be so difficoult if it happens for you to be involved in deep feelig's. But don't you think that this is one of the important thing's that make us human? I mean falling in love, gurt each others feelings, always in search for lifes luck." Tom said, while looking out of the window as you do. After he said this, he looked directly into your face and your eyes meet.

"I guess you are right." You said. "I never thought about getting involved in these kind of things while I am here. Now it has happened and I can't help but I have the feeling that both of them are more happyier without me being in there lifes."

"But that is nothing that only you have to decide. Let us do a little experiment to find a nice solution in this problematic situation. I mean I guess the main questions are: wich one is the one for you, Hyukie or Jaehwannie?, and Is anyone of them the right one? Don't get me wrong, I really like you and I like Hyuk and Jaehwan, but it also can be possible to get someone else."

"But, NO!" You screamed. All people (because it is early in the morning there were only 3 other people) were looking at you like how strange is she.

"Ah, sorry," you said," I mean, I can't be without them!"

"Ahhhhh, so now we come to an interresting part of the experiment!" Tom laughed, "You know the trouble but you still want to take the trouble. So we can ignore the last of my questions and just continue with, who is the one." While Tom was saying this you felt your face getting hot. He is really strange, but also one lovely person, ready to help you out of this.

 

The experiment Tom meentioned should be happening right on this day after working. He took you and Eunji as an impartial person and went to his appartment. You are there for the first time but saw all the luxurious things appearing right in front of your eyes while walking from the floor to the livingroom. Tom was walking behind you with tree cups of the, some bisquits and some writing utensiles.

"What are you planning, Tom?" you asked directly because until now he hasn't tellin you or Eunji anything about this experiment.

"Just don't worry sweety. You will be fine and I hope after this you will be happy!" Tom said this while his phone war ringing. He take the call and went out of the room while he talked to someone.

"So" Eunji said," I think we can start now and I should ask you some questions from Tom.

 

nr.1: if you had a nightmare, wich person do you wanna call right away?

nr.2: If Jaehwan and Hyuk forget your birthday, wich one makes you the most sad?

nr3: You are bored and wanna hang out with someone, just chillin, wich person do you call?

nr.4: You walk along a street at night. You are scared af, who do you call?

nr.5: You are cold and there are two jacket's laying around, do you wanna wear the Jacket from Hyuk or from Jaehwan?

nr.6: wich one would you choose for a bagpack trip in America?

and thee last one nr.7: If you should write a biography about one of them, wich person would you choose?"

 

Some secounds passed. This is really a hard question for you to answere. You aren't dumb, means, it's obvious to know what Tom want's to find out right away.

"I guess" you replied" huuuu this is really complicated. Normally I am supposed to say different name's for each question, right?"

"There isn't a right or wrong. You can answere what you want. You also could choose a total different person for a question", Eunji smiled at you.

"My one and only answere is Hyuk. .... He is the best for all these situation's. I can't really explain why but it's exactly like this. UUUUHHHHH I am so done!"

"Hi lady's" Tom said from the direction of the door, "here  I am and I have two more guest's for this party. C'mon boy's go inside!"

 

As Tom said this you saw how Jaehwan and Hyuk came into the room.