Chapter 1

Your brother is more importantly than anything else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone has bad days and good days. And kpop idols are not excluded. But with the twins is other story. They have at least a bad day almost in every week. 

When he wake up the next day Youngmin realized that will be a bad day as he woke up feeling sick. His head and stomach are hurting him and he was also nauseated. 

But that's not the worst part. The worst part is that they need to practice for they soon to be come concert that will be in a month. Everyone knows that in times like that they're leader is extra harsh. 

He knows that he will make mistakes due to being sick and the worst part of all is that is extremely sensitive and emotional. He usually keeps his composer when his scolded and he left and cry where no one can hear him and see it. But he doesn't think he will have that luck now that his sick. 

After he exited from the shower he walked to the kitchen and the merely smell of food was making his nausea worse.

 He looked to see his twin beside Minwoo talking with him, not sparring him any glance. Sign that he was still upset after they argument from yesterday.

Sighing he walked to the table sitting beside Jungmin, not his usually spot beside Kwangmin.

"You two still don't talk with each other?" Jungmin asked eyeing the twins.

Kwangmin said nothing only continued his conversation with Minwoo and Youngmin looked down at his food.

"You two are twins. You should understand each other better than us," Minwoo said.

"No when your twin is a bastard" said Kwangmin.

Youngmin get up from the table.

"I'm not hungry and I will go and wait in the van for you."

After that the 6 minutes older twin walked away from the kitchen and left the dorm outside, entering in the van.

In the kitchen Donghyun looked a little angry at the younger twin.

"Kwangmin-ah I know that you are upset but you need to know when you go to far. Youngmin-ah is your twin and he's the most emotional and most sentimental of us."

"I don't care anymore hyung."

Donghyun sighed and returned to his food.

After 10 minutes they finished eating and left the house going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter