Chapter 4

Your brother is more importantly than anything else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyunseong entered the twins room to retrieve the tray he found them both asleep in Youngmin bed. The younger twin was holding the older in his arms closer to him.

Normally he would have take a picture to show it to others and later to be used as blackmail but know it's not the right time as Youngmin is sick. He walked beside them and put his hand on the sick boy forehead, checking for the fever.

His fever get down a little as he wasn't feeling as warm as early when they found him in the bathroom. He took a blanket and covered the twins with it and Youngmin snuggled closer to Kwangmin making Hyunseong smile. He brushed the both boys hair and then he took the tray with Kwangmin plate were he remained half of the food and Youngmin plate that food was untouched and left the room.

When he waked up Youngmin realized three things:1. Outside was dark, meaning that it's was late in the night or early in the morning.

2.His twin was sleeping beside him and both are covered with a blanket.

3. His stomach was hurting him so bad that is felling like is about to explode.

Fortunately he doesn't feel like is going to be sick. That thing giving him a little bit of comfort.

He fisted his hand on the bedsheets and tried to move in a more comfortable position. The movement making his stomachache worse. He whimpered pitifully and tried to suppress his tears, but in vain.

Kwangmin waked up when he felt his brother moving but he thought it's was nothing wrong. But when he heard him whimpering he decided that something was definitely wrong. 

He sit up in sitting position gently and opened the lamp from bedside table. 

"What's wrong Youngmin?" he asked worried and his eyes are widened when he saw his brother tears. "What's wrong? Are you hurt"? 

"Hurts", is the only thing he could say. 

"Where?" No response. "Where Youngminie?" he asked again. 

"My stomach. It's hurt so bad." 

"Ok. It's ok. Shhh. Do you think that you will be sick?" 

Youngmin only shaked his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter