Chapter 2

Your brother is more importantly than anything else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin walked in the company and left to his practice room. In the first two hours he got vocalism then dance practice for another 2 hours. Lunch and again dance because that's what they need to practice more.

He walked to the vocalism practice together with Minwoo. The maknae looking worried at him.

"Are you sure you are ok Youngmin-hyung? You are really pale and you didn't eat anything at breakfast."

"I'm ok Minwoo-ah. Don't worry about it."

"It's has something to do with your brother. We know that you two are very close as you are twins but after the argument from yesterday you don't even look at each other."

"Is has nothing to do with him. Kwangmin is just childish and stubborn. You can't talk with him when is like that."

Arriving in the room they began to warm they're voice and after 5 minutes the vocal coach has told them to start practicing. Fortunately for him his voice wasn't scratchy and he could sing normal. Unfortunately his head is pounding hard everytime is opening his mouth to sing.

After an hour of practice his head began to pound so bad that he stopped in the middle of singing to grip his head kneeling. 

"Youngmin-ah are you ok?" the vocal coach asked kneeling beside him together with Minwoo.

"My head is just hurting me that's all."

"I think we should end for today. Minwoo-ah take Youngmin-ah to relax room until the others are finished."

"Of course. Thank you hyung."

Minwoo took Youngmin by the arm lifting him gently from the ground and left the room after the coach gived him painkillers. He helped his hyung to the relax room and helping him sit on the couch.

"Here hyung," he said giving him the painkillers and a bottle of water.

"Thank you Minwoo ah."

Youngmin took the pills with water then he layed his upper body on the couch, his head resting on the armset.

One hour later the others returned from they're practice and Youngmin was in sitting position on the phone assuring the maknae 10 minutes earlier that his headache has faded.

They took 10 minutes rest then they all walked to the dancing room for the first session of dance practice.

Being lead dancer his dance moves were supposed to be smooth and perfect as a main dancer. But in the past hour he maked more mistakes than ever and they needed to start from the beginning a lot of times. 

When he maked another mistakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter