Chapter 3

Your brother is more importantly than anything else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On they're way to the dorm Youngmin whimpered and buried his head in his brother stomach without knowing who is he. Kwangmin shushed and brushed his hair and put his hand on his forehead. 

"Hyunseong hyung I'm pretty sure that his warmth isn't from his crying. He's having a fever"

"How bad Kwangmin? Dongyun asked?"

"Not so bad. But still."

"Don't worry Kwangminie we will be home soon and we will take care of Youngmin."

"Hyung when we arrive can I stay a little alone with him?"

"Sure Kwangminie sweetheart."

15 minutes later they arrived at they're home and everyone exited from the car except Hyunseong who will park the car.

Inside Kwangmin took his brother in they're and Jungmin room and put him in the bed.

In the living room Minwoo was on the sofa, his head down.

"Are you ok Mini baby?" Jungmin asked worried. "You've been quite all the way. Something that is unusual for you."

"I'm ok hyung. I'm just worried for Youngmin hyung and I can't shake the guilty feeling."

"Mini baby. None of this is your fault. You said with your own mouth that Youngmin said that he was feeling better after taking the pills."

"Yeah and if is someone fault than it's mine." Dongyun said. "You were right Minwoo. I was to harsh to him. I'm the leader I could have figured that something was wrong as Youngmin never does so many mistakes."

"Yes but I could have take his side when you scolded him."

"Then what?" Hyunseong said across the room. "Youngmin would have continued to dance and sooner or later he would have collapsed his situation being worse than now."

No one said nothing knowing that what Hyunseong said was true. The twins always hide from them when they are sick or hurt and sometimes they only found out when the situation becomed worse.

Later Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter