Chapter 6

Your brother is more importantly than anything else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The others turned sharply at the younger twin scream and rushed beside him.

"What's wrong Kwangmin?" Hyunseong asked.

"Youngmin called me but when I answered I heard a noise and now he doesn't answer. I think he collapsed", he said with shaking voice. All his body was shaking. Afraid that something bad happened with his twin

"You can leave",they're manager said approaching the boys. "You boys go home and I will call the radio and I will tell them that you will not come anymore because of family problems."

"Thank you manager-hyung", Donghyun said.

 The boys rushed out of the company not bothering to change in something more comfortable and jumped in the car. Donghyun started the car and he would have driven faster than normal if not for Hyunseong hand on his shoulder.

Kwangmin was beside the door an hand on the knob ready to open the cat when they arrive. The only source of comfort being Jungmin hand on his shoulder.

 Finally they arrived home, and Kwangmin opened the car door bolting outside and rushing in the house. When he entered he saw his twin on the floor beside the couch.

"Youngmin!!"he shouted as he kneeled beside him and tried to shake him awake. But in vain.

By then the others entered in the living room too and kneeled beside the twins.

" Ambulance?"asked Minwoo.

Jungmin put a hand on Youngmin forehead then shook his head.

" He doesn't have a fever and if we call the operator will said that is just asleep not unconscious. "

" But what if we told them that is sick? "

" Without a fever we don't have a prof. We will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter