Chapter 5

Your brother is more importantly than anything else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he waked up Youngmin found out that his twin wasn't beside him anymore. He raised in sitting position slowly and took his phone from the bedside table and saw that it's was 12. He really slept that much?

He was glad that his stomachache was almost gone. He's still pain him but it's wasn't that bad and it's also can be very well from hunger. He didn't eat anything yesterday.

He got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen. On the table was a note and when he took it he saw that it's was from Donghyun.

Youngmin,

Kwangmin and Jungmin told me in the morning that you get a bad stomachache early in the morning and I maked you some toast and chamomile tea and let them in the microwave to be warm. You can eat the toast plain or with some yogurt. Me and the others will be home late today so if you have any problems don't hesitate to call us or message us.

Donghyun.

Youngmin smiled than threw the note in the trash can. He opened the microwave and took the plate with toast and the tea and put them in a tray. Then he opened the fridge and took some yogurt and put it too on the plate. He took the tray and walked in the living room where he sit on the couch and opened the TV.

 The Boyfriend except Youngmin were in the dress room changing for they're photoshot. Normally they wouldn't be here but at home with Youngmin. But they're manager said that it's very important to attend the photoshot. They know that that Kwangmin was the most affected of this. The normally second youngest will be cheerful and will have happily chat with Minwoo or the others but from the time they left home and now, he was silent and still. His mind somewhere else. Or to someone else. More precisely to his twin.

Donghyun sighed and get up from the chair. Approaching the younger twin he put a hand on his shoulder, making the younger to flinch slightly, being take it from his thoughts.

Kwangmin turned his head and looked at the leader.

"Are you ok Kwangmin-ah?"

"Yeah. Just worried."

"We all are. But I promise that we will finish fast and go home."

"Kwangmin you can take my place", Hyunseong said approaching the twin and leader." I should suppose to go first but you can go instead of me than you can come here and chat with your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter